OT; Happy Thanksgiving

Thread: OT; Happy Thanksgiving

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries

OT; Happy Thanksgiving

I wish to express my Thanks to SOH and ALL the brothers and sisters I have been blessed to be involved with here..

Very Thankful, and grateful for the SOH admin's,, the Masters, and the developers who keep our beloved combat FS and other flight sims advancing..
    God Bless each of you richly..

A truly Thankful Hobbit..
    Amen..

Happy Thanksgiving House Hobbit....and all my friends and family on SOH. My home is smelling like I will be way too full in an hour or so. But that's okay....the biggest advantage of celebrating home alone....is I can go beyond undoing my belt when my belly gets stuffed...I can strip down to my Shrek boxers and be as comfortable as I want to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Indeed! To everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

For me, this was a special one as since my oldest is now 20, I suddenly realize that next time this year my entire family may not be able to get together for Thanksgiving. So, for my wife and I that was indeed something to be thankful for.

Cheers,

Ken

And happy Thanksgiving to you Mr. Hobbit! I myself just consumed a piece of pie so rich my teeth hurt.
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."