Want to Win a Flying Stations Product?

Thread: Want to Win a Flying Stations Product?

Want to Win a Flying Stations Product?

Would you like to win a Flying Stations Product of your choice?

We invite you to take part in a screen shot competition on our Facebook page.

The rules are simple:

If you have not already, "like us on Facebook!" You must have liked our page to win.
    Go flying in the Sim of your choice with any of our Aircraft (Pay or Freeware) or from one our Ships, don't forget your camera and grab your favourite images.
    Post your best Screen Shots on our Facebook Page and remember to tag "Flying Stations" on your images.
    Maximum of 5 screen shots per person.

Deadline for the competition is: 23.59 Zulu - Saturday 21st of December.

The images will be judged by the Flying Stations development team and a winner will be chosen and announced in two days, we will then send the winner a Flying Stations Aircraft of their choice.

Please note we reserve the right to use any submitted images for future marketing.

Good luck!

The Flying Stations Team.

Only on FB? I dont have (yes dont have! and live still) and dont want too have.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Only on FB? I dont have (yes dont have! and live still) and dont want too have.
    Agreed! I had FB and got rid of it. Don't want anything to do with.

I will have nothing to do with Facebook. The caveat of having to "like" your site as a prerequisite to win is just a joke to me, and the whole bit about the "like" thing is something I will never get.
    I could go into this big time, but I won't as it would seem that it is expected that these days regardless what you do you must at least get a prize for waking up...or showing up for work wearing clothes...or flushing the commode..
    Last edited by N2056; November 27th, 2013 at 18:47.
    Regards,
    Robert

Agree with the above comments, no FB here either.

FB arr I thought i was 'Fighter Bomber' , I get so confuse when one mentions GA ... i keep thinking 'Ground Attack' Not until many tell its General Aviation you silly plick <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SOH-CM-2021
    I've got several of your aircraft, both Payware and Freeware. I like them very much, and wouldn't say no to another one.

Having said that, there's absolutely no way that I want anything to do with Facebook or Twitter.

Given the above comments it looks like I'm in with a good chance here!!! LOL!!!

Now, will we have the chance to include the post-war HMS Victorious in our screenshots....???!!!

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Yes Andy - looks like it's going to be you or me. But how do you think it works? Does an FS ship with another maker's a/c score more than an FS a/c on, say USS Nimitz? And would an FS Swordfish on FS Vic or, Buccaneer on Ark, trump both of those? I think we should be told.

David
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Yes Andy - looks like it's going to be you or me. But how do you think it works? Does an FS ship with another maker's a/c score more than an FS a/c on, say USS Nimitz? And would an FS Swordfish on FS Vic or, Buccaneer on Ark, trump both of those? I think we should be told.

David
    David, sorry for the slow reply. No extra points for a FS a/c on a F/S ship, just a bit of light hearted harmless fun

If you have a great screen shot of another aircraft with the Ark or Vic way off in the distance that's just as good.

Cheers.

I also like your aircraft & screenshot competitions always bring some great results but I don't do 'twit-book' either so sadly I'm out.

Members who have read this thread: 61