Lionheart's Avelina V2. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lionheart's Avelina V2.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Nice paintschemes, Brian!
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Flightsimstore is still showing the 267mb download.
    My patience is great, though my disappointment in FSimstore is growing.
    Wonder why they are taking so long?

FInally got some time last night to fly V2 and she's even nicer than expected. It's such a unique experience if you put yourself in the right mindset. Kinda like driving the family SUV through the sky. Really cool soundset and very immersive layout of the different screens in the "FMC" of the future. You know, having so many new aircraft available lately is great......but also tends to make us ignore the great stuff we already have sometimes.......but I'm cetainly not complaining!!!

Steve

Thanks Bill, and maybe I can offer a little help.

Hi all,

Bill answered my emailed request for the Avelina update files. I typed the link's address in my browser and got some strange looking links to Payloadz so I closed it. When I took the link directly off of my email it instantly opened to a download and I selected it and in a few minutes I had the update. If anyone is having trouble you might try this. I hope it helps.

good flights, Cal

I purchased this addon by The FlightSim Store, and even now in my account I can not find the new version 2.0
    I also sent an email to lionheartcreations and now,i don't know how can i get this update, someone else had the same problem?

Flightsimstore is still showing the 267mb download. Ugh.

Is there any other option to get v2?

Members who have read this thread: 105