Video Tutorials

Thread: Video Tutorials

Video Tutorials

Just an FYI. . .As soon as this last video is done encoding and zipped I'll be uploading the first 4 in this series on generating photoreal ground textures with SBuilderX. I feel it's necessary to say that these are narrated/explained based on my way of doing the process. I don't doubt that there will be those who feel there are mistakes/contradictions/inaccuracies, etc. I understand that and if there is a blatant falsehood please bring that to my attention. . .it was not intentional. Otherwise accept them for what they are. . .a contribution to the community that will hopefully lite a fire under others who have wanted to learn how to do this sort of scenery enhancement. Thanks.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Looking forward to it. Did you also notice the FSDevConf online convention hosted today and tomorrow?
    Look here: http://fsdeveloper.com/conference/ Nice video's on related topics.

Anneke
    Anneke

Noooooooooooooooo!
    (falls to knees, prays...)

Lead us not into temptation!
    (...and into the path of wife's swinging rolling pin from spending even more time with FSX).

I beg you to desist, sir. Stand down I say!

Jokes aside. Thanks very much!

Thank you for doing these, never was able to get a blur to work right whenever I tried but now I'm going to have at it again. Looking forward to the rest of the series, especially color matching. Very easy to follow and clear instructions, I think we may see a large increase in the number of sceneries being made of peoples local fields.

Al

Thanks Al, I do hope folks get at least some usable information from all my rambling, lol. I am doing two more videos that should finish the color corrections and then AFCAD adjustments relative to the new scenery. At least two more after those that will go through autogen placement and object placement which would be the last touch for completion of the airport.

Current System Specs:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! Hopely it will inspire people to do something nice with it (wishful thinking)....

Huub

Please include precise instructions as to how to install the tile server plugins. All I can find by googling is that I should install it. When I download the zip file, it has two separate dll''s one inside a folder called code and one outside it, and it is just not clear to me which one to use.

You can see how well versed in this stuff I am.....

thanks for your work, and I look forward to using the tuts.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyB View Post
    Please include precise instructions as to how to install the tile server plugins. All I can find by googling is that I should install it. When I download the zip file, it has two separate dll''s one inside a folder called code and one outside it, and it is just not clear to me which one to use.

You can see how well versed in this stuff I am.....

thanks for your work, and I look forward to using the tuts.
    Will do sir. I thought about showing that and just never went back to it.

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 33