M2M F-15E AU Version 1.20.....

Thread: M2M F-15E AU Version 1.20.....

M2M F-15E AU Version 1.20.....

I've just seen that M2M will stop selling the AU for a new full version stand alone.....! :salute:

"ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE Version 1.20"

We are going forward with version 1.2 very soon. It will become a FULL stand alone version. We will add more Tac Pack features, new options with 3D fixes, and a new flight model.

You will not need the Iris F-15E to now fly this beautiful aircraft. This is a necessary step for us to get to new version 2.0 faster and allow us to fix certain 3D issues prevalent to the Iris model.

If you haven't purchased the AU at the $15.00 price better hurry because when we switch over to the Full version 1.2. We will stop selling the AU and only sell the new F-15E Mudhen at regular price of $40.00.

If you want to ask questions or post requests on the M2M forum, we will see what we can do. For example moving pilots? Easy enough, I will warn you some of the extraordinary new features such as more JDAM load outs will have to wait for the version 2.0.

More details on this thread shortly.
    :salute:

http://metal2mesh.com/forum/

Cheers,
    Hank

Swapping shifts at work has kept me away from FSX much of this year, so forgive my ignorance.
    I have the IRIS Mudhen (but have never used it...was a Xmas time $5 deal purchase, couldn't pass it up), but, I am clueless as to how buying the M2M version/expansion/whatever would change things. Can someone give me a rundown, even if basic, of the differences (not what is listed in the first post, I can read that thanks ).

Thanks!

425th Alouette MAS and VMA214 MAV VA Squadron
    Check here you will see the new features

http://www.razbamsims.com/store/prod...08117b1021312a

Ah, thanks. I am a bit behind the 8 ball these days, but I am trying to catch up.

Now I have to figure out if I will even put that much time into the plane to make it worth it. I have really only been using FSE to keep my FSX interesting lately (and before I slowed down using FSX).

Thanks again.

I do not have the IRIS Mudhen. Should I purchase the update now and then simply wait until V1.2 is out? Or must I wait for 1.2 to go live before purchasing? IE Is the IRIS F15E a requirement for getting the AU at $15?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

A

Andrew Entwistle
    Per Ardua ad Astra

At this point, you would have to pay $39.99 for the Iris Mudhen then an additional $15 to make it work correctly, or wait for the 2.0 from M2M and get the the whole thing for $40.

Dave

Simmernews posted a nice review about the M2M F-15E AU ! :salute:

Here's a direct link :
    http://www.simmernews.com/2013/10/me...e-have-a-look/

Cheers,
    Hank

So I need the Iris proof of purchase to get the AU?

AE

Andrew Entwistle
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Quote Originally Posted by alehead View Post
    So I need the Iris proof of purchase to get the AU?

AE

Andrew Entwistle
    No. But the AU at this time needs the IRIS Mudhen to work.

Another update v1.2

Ok Here's an update. First of all this wouldn't be possible with out the guns at VRS, and them sharing the Tac Pack with 3rd Party developers such as M2M.

Everyday M2M is truly impressed with their dedication to detail and just how much they've accomplished. So this is a homage to them and a BIG THANK YOU.

So what do you see in this screenshot?

HMD baby!! :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Ok Here's an update. First of all this wouldn't be possible with out the guns at VRS, and them sharing the Tac Pack with 3rd Party developers such as M2M.

Everyday M2M is truly impressed with their dedication to detail and just how much they've accomplished. So this is a homage to them and a BIG THANK YOU.

So what do you see in this screenshot?

HMD baby!! :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank
    Very cool! Maybe Dino can figure out how to do this and get it in his F-35.

Does the IRIS loadout manager still work or do I have to get Tac Pak to change the loadout?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Members who have read this thread: 2