Beaufort Torpedo attack - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beaufort Torpedo attack

Just an interest as expressed by Ted. Any relevance that you can see?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020

Package of Beauforts for the Rising Sun Theatre

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Just an interest as expressed by Ted. Any relevance that you can see?
    ??
    As far as I can see no-one has replied to my enquiry about the Rising Sun (i.e. Pacific Theatre) Beauforts? Where did Ted comment about them as it's the first time I've mentioned them? I have not pushed it because I am not 100% sure that the Beauforts have not been uploaded here. It is a bit tricky as they may not be under British Aircraft. I think I'll have to PM Capt Winters. If they are not already uploaded, it would be useful for SOH to "complete the set", but at the same time, there appears to be little interest.
    Maybe everybody up there in the Northern Hemisphere is too distracted by viruses and mass demonstrations

Quote Originally Posted by NachtPiloten View Post
    Would be great to take a look see to understand what Talon did. May be applicable to normal AI intercepts as well.....
    I was referring to this David as all part of the same thread I assume. Yeah well no rugby started here or anywhere in the northern hemi being as it's summer! Not even a cricket ball been bowled yet!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    Yes maybe I should have made the Rising Sun Beauforts a separate thread. A nice package of aircraft, the main question is whether they are in the Warbirds library already here at SOH? Nothing to do with the modified xdps/cfg question.

OT - The Blues are playing the 'Canes this weekend! Our first full weekend of Super Rugby since the lockdown! They are expecting 30,000 punters to turn up.

Members who have read this thread: 1