Kirk Ollon F-16 Viper

Thread: Kirk Ollon F-16 Viper

Kirk Ollon F-16 Viper

Hi all,

this is old news to most... but to me it's new ,espicially coming from CFS2, so it's the first time i've actually seen Kirk Ollson F-16 VIPER in the fs9, it's nice to see it in full flight so to speak... with it's fx contails and some other eye candy stuff, considering this is now 10 yrs or so old it still holds it to own .

Was just wondering if there were any further or new tweaks for this?

I,ve just come across simscape, they did a hud for it which is ok... but i like the EPIS gauges it came with, thought they looked kinda fresh..also there's a radar version by Eric Marciano... but don't think you can have both EPIS and radar gauges running in the VC ,like you'd have in 2d mode... where you can switch between em?!

And yeh they're payware.. so they're in demo mode... 5 min. :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CheerZ mav

I happen to like this add-on...

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels FS2004 Panel--F-16 Air Show Tour
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: f16astv2.zip
    Size: 3,095,587 Date: 01-30-2007 Downloads: 3,528

FS2004 Panel--F-16 Air Show Tour v2 with sound. This release adds custom sounds to this Lockheed Martin F16 Fighting Falcon panel to enhance realism for many of the new gauges. This includes mechanical noises for the various functions of the refueling gauge; sound for all fuel warning lights; sound for each of the six lights on the left warning pod, plus air deflection noises when the airbrakes are extended. All gauges including previous updates for v1, modules, sound files, and instructions needed for a complete installation are bundled with this version. Version 2 will completely replace the original version of this panel. Includes Intercept and Refueling tutorial. Requires Kirk Olsson's Viper (USVIPER.ZIP). By Glenn Copeland.

Glenn did a good job with his Custom gauges, and the Panel adds a little ambiance to Kirk's Viper!

Still a popular bird here at SOH, and new Repaints are created all the time!

Alan
    Attachment 94128

Charter Member 2016
    This is probably my favorite aircraft in FS9, of all the fantastic planes available. It's flyability, features and detail all come together in just the right quantities to produce a work of simulator art.

My thanks to Kirk Olsen for his talented work and to all the others for extras and add-ons !

"Those who live by the sword are shot by those who don't"

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPilot2 View Post
    I happen to like this add-on...

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels FS2004 Panel--F-16 Air Show Tour
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: f16astv2.zip
    Size: 3,095,587 Date: 01-30-2007 Downloads: 3,528

FS2004 Panel--F-16 Air Show Tour v2 with sound. This release adds custom sounds to this Lockheed Martin F16 Fighting Falcon panel to enhance realism for many of the new gauges. This includes mechanical noises for the various functions of the refueling gauge; sound for all fuel warning lights; sound for each of the six lights on the left warning pod, plus air deflection noises when the airbrakes are extended. All gauges including previous updates for v1, modules, sound files, and instructions needed for a complete installation are bundled with this version. Version 2 will completely replace the original version of this panel. Includes Intercept and Refueling tutorial. Requires Kirk Olsson's Viper (USVIPER.ZIP). By Glenn Copeland.

Glenn did a good job with his Custom gauges, and the Panel adds a little ambiance to Kirk's Viper!

Still a popular bird here at SOH, and new Repaints are created all the time!

Alan
    Attachment 94128

Thanks Alan,

Think i already d/l that some time ago... was looking for sumthin more for VC kinda stuff... maybe hi res textures or sumthin?!!
    Doesn't really look like any thing new aside from fsx portovers...

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Not yet .... but gettin there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaker View Post
    This is probably my favorite aircraft in FS9, of all the fantastic planes available. It's flyability, features and detail all come together in just the right quantities to produce a work of simulator art.

My thanks to Kirk Olsen for his talented work and to all the others for extras and add-ons !

Toastmaker you've read me mind!!! LOL

But got a tweak of me own... found this in one of my backup dvds, had already added new gauges...but still unfinished but since then have added the thing i call the phone pad ... but guess it's the auto pilot setup, planning on making VC ,where ever possible clickable....here's a short vid on progress.

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/video7avi-2526925

CheerZ mav

Members who have read this thread: 4