FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 95
Page 95 of 153 FirstFirst ... 458587888990919293949596979899100101102103105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3815

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    It looks like somebody else dug up the old SimTech P39

Cheers,
    Huub
    Always thought it was a nice model, but could do with better clothes...

Ttfn

Pete

Huub, I sure hope you upload that 190!!!

It looks like somebody else dug up the old SimTech P39

Cheers,
    Huub
    She could certainly do with some SteveB freshening up.
    I really liked the variations, a P39D (or similar) and the little known P400.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Just testing the WIP, and took a screenie. Very early days yet, and a few thousand rivets still too do.
    Keep up the good work Steve. I've just found my archive copy of the SimTech P-39 and have dusted it down ready for some new clothes.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

24/06/2005 is the date on the 'Read Me' for this Beech D18S.
    Probably the very best free D18S and a fitting tribute to Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas and André Folkers artistry.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

I have just uploaded this repaint.

These textures depict the FW190 A8/R2 flown by Oberfeldwebel Willi Maximowitz in June 1944.

OberFeldwebel Willi Maximowitz was born on 29 January 1920 in Wuppertal-Banen. In January 1944 he voluteered to join Sturmstaffel 1, which was a unit created to break up the large bomber formations. Due to the high risks for the pilots, these units were formed with volunteers. In June 1944 his unit was moved to France to fight the troops which had landed in Normandy. The extra armored FW190 A8/R2s were used to attack the Allied groundtroops. Spring 1945 his unit was transferred to the Eastern front. On 20 April 1945, only 2 weeks before the war in Europe ended, Oberfeldwebel Maximowitz failed to return from a combat mission. He was credited for 27 victories, from which 15 were heavy bombers.

These textures are based on the excellent paintkit by Martin "ICDP" Catney. Files are converted in extended format by using Martin Wright's perfect DTX1 bmp manipulator, and the drop tank textures were "borrowed" from Rick "Smashing time" Spork.

Enjoy,
    Huub

Great screen capture Wombat; thanks for sharing that.

I was fortunate that my wife worked at the airport in a building next to the CAF restoration/storage hangar where they kept the D18S in 2003-2005.
    I was allowed unrestricted access to the aircraft for reference pictures, etc.
    Scott Thomas traveled to Florida from NC to get panel / gauge pics of a D18S there. That where the green background panel came from.
    The rest of the photoreal VC textures and gauge backgrounds came from my picture taking adventures.
    Andre did amazing work to get the best out of the exterior pics I took for the exterior skins.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Where are we now?
    ttfn
    Pete
    My guess is pre WWII Latvia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane91 View Post
    My guess is pre WWII Latvia.
    Pre 1940 Latvia.... close enough

Ttfn

Pete

Flying air cover over London.....................

leaving CYXX or CYQQ in FSKBT CP-140 just hit "i" or whatever key you have set for smoke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2020-jan-11-014.jpg  

AH Hurricane with a Morton repaint

AH Hurrie with a RobH repaint

Great minds think alike..... I just installed the AH Hurricane also

Taking of from Hawkinge (RobH repaint, scenery GW3/Gary20))

Even the Cliffs look much better in this install! (This time my own repaint.)

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon5

Looking good and very detailed.

BUT, I have to say Huub, the white Cliffs of Dover are just that...I think these maybe need a little more Colgate and harder brushing

Cheers

Shessi

Especially in the morning sun the White Cliffs of Dover are indeed very white. I have seen them several times from the French side (Cap Blanc Nez & Cap Griz Nez) when I was on holiday there. But I don't know any scenery for FS2004 which shows the Cliffs that white. I remember a package for CFS2, which made the Cliffs realistic white, but the grass from this scenery didn't blend with the rest.
    The pale green/blue water colour by Lynn and Bill Lyons look very nice here. Its exactly the colour as I remember it.

In my opinion IL2 Cliffs of Dover has the best Cliffs of Dover. But when you give a combat flightsim a name like that, you should of course give extra attention to this landmark.

Cheers,
    Huub

Alpha Beau with a Morton skin over Malta

Huub,

You're using the ORBX textures, is that right? Your install almost makes me want to install FS9 again! (if only for the C9 Phantom)

Cheers,

Priller

A Preview Of Thing To Come.....

Still very much a work in progress, but already my favorite touring aircraft, especially when flying over the aforementioned Cliffs of Dover.......

Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fs03.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Huub,

You're using the ORBX textures, is that right? Your install almost makes me want to install FS9 again! (if only for the C9 Phantom)

Cheers,

Priller
    Jan,

This is Golden Wings by Lynn and Bill Lyons. In combination with the high density of autogen it looks very nice. I have replaced the Golden Wings trees with HD-simulation trees. I have the ORBX textures (vector, base pack and open LC Europe) in my FSX install and like them over there. In FS9 somehow Golden or Silver wings just fits better.

A while back I asked people here why they still fly FS9, most enjoyed the simplicity compared with FSX and the huge amount of available freeware. Although I have a quite sweet running install from FSX as well, I mainly fly and tweak in FS9. Models in FSX are often further developed, but for somebody like me, who like to hop in a plane and fly away, FS2004 is often just what I need . (There are also models in FSX which I really wouldn't like to miss)

And there is much FS9 scenery which is definitely as good as what FSX has to offer. You only need to find it, which is why we opened the thread in the stickies section.

When you want to fly your Phantoms, just try Silverwings, make the changes as described in the move in the sticky section and install the scenery by MAIW, ACG and Manschy. You will absolutely love it!

Quote Originally Posted by pstrany View Post
    Still very much a work in progress, but already my favorite touring aircraft, especially when flying over the aforementioned Cliffs of Dover.......

Paul
    Very very nice Paul, especially the shape of the nose looks very good!

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Paul,

This rocks ! Much looking forward this new 109E serie.
    Keep up he good work

Cheers
    L'iguane

Quote Originally Posted by pstrany View Post

Paul

Cheers,
    Huub
    Some of the sceneries come with AI flightplans for Hurris and spits, I found replaxing them with the older AH CFS2 BoB Spitfires and Hurricanes works very well, Look good and easy on fps (multi-LOD).

Jamie

Cheers,
    Huub
    Some of the sceneries come with AI flightplans for Hurris and spits, I found replacing them with the older AH CFS2 BoB Spitfires and Hurricanes works very well, Look good and easy on fps (multi-LOD).

Jamie

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    And I'm still playing with this , I am currently playing with the dirt and stains.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sim_p-39_aac.jpg   sim_p-39_aab.jpg  

Nice work Steve. I'm surprised to see the textures do not stretch at the end of the fuselage joints.

Cheers,
    Huub