FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 66
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656585960616263646566
Results 1,626 to 1,632 of 1632

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    ....... but I think its still the best Yak-9T you can find on the web...... by Pascal Auterive and Bruno Duffort
    Cheers,
    Huub
    Coudln't agree more with you on this one Huub. Especially for a freeware.

Also, your paintjob on the Bloch 152 is absolutely STUNNING . Restauravia model I guess ?

Cheers
    L'iguane

Thanks l'inguane,

Like you I like to give some older models a seconds life. Its indeed the MB.152 by Emmanuel Geffroy (Restauravia). I always loved the model as it is very well done and it is a model outside the main stream. It has has a very nice VC, however its a real pity that it isn't "clickable".
    Although they are definitely not bad, I always considered the textures, which came with the Restauravia MB.152, a bit "flat". In my opinion they did not really show what a beautiful model it actually is. Therefore I already decided a very long time ago to put this MB.151 on my to do list.

In general I always thought it a bit weird that there are so few French aircraft in Flight simulation. There are many very talented French developers, but for instance the only Dewoitine D.510, I can remember, which is really made for MS Flightsimulator is the D.510 by Jean-Marie Mermaz for FS2002.....
    And the only MS.406 usable in FS2004 is the old CFS2 model by Thicko.

Cheers,
    Huub

I think it is finished

This evening I added the last shadows to the Bloch MB.152 and I think its finished. When you see anything I've missed or something I should change please let me know. When there are no changes to make I will try to upload these textures during the weekend for the few who still fly this beautiful model.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    This evening I added the last shadows to the Bloch MB.152 and I think its finished. When you see anything I've missed or something I should change please let me know. When there are no changes to make I will try to upload these textures during the weekend for the few who still fly this beautiful model.

Cheers,
    Huub

Amazing stuff - the MB.152 is just one of those planes that looks right and your skin brings it alive. I assume it's Ito's model. I wish I'd purchased the France Sim (I think that was the name or maybe EFSim) version a few years back as it's no longer available and looked just a bit better than Ito's rendition.

I look forward to downloading your skin when available.

Thanks, Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Huub, any chance you will be doing some weathered paints for Milton Shupe's new A-26? Weathering, to me, is the single best enhancement in a paint scheme. It really shows in the screen grabs above.

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Taff: Its not Mr Ito's Bloch, but the one done by Restauravia, which is in my opinion the better one. It has a very nice VC although its a pity this VC is not "clickable. Like you I regret I never bought the EFSim one. It looked great in the images and the package included several models. I even started the process to purchase one, but I can remember the process was so complicated that I gave up halfway.
    The Restauravia Bloch MB.152-C1 can be found here: http://restauravia.fr/html/creations_fs2004.html

Downwind: Like many other models the A-26 has been on my to-do-list for a very long time already. However it just never reached the top of the list. There are just too many great models which I would like to repaint and I only have limited time. I have the paintkit still somewhere so who knows .

Cheers,
    Huub

Below some pictures which are still around of the beautiful EFSim model. The Restauravia model perhaps has a bit less features, however the model is definitely on the same level.