FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 85
Page 85 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3575777879808182838485868788899091929395135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3817

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Aeroplane Heaven?

Ttfn

Pete
    Huub, which addon is that? I'm such a sucker for bi-planes!

Kittyhawk classic

I keep discovering freeware aircraft for FS9 that I was totally unaware of - what a lovely surprise.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Aeroplane Heaven?

Ttfn

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Huub, which addon is that? I'm such a sucker for bi-planes!
    Yes its indeed the old FS9 Aeroplane Heaven. Although it contains some errors its still one of my favourite aircraft. In the past I did several repaints for this model, but as I don't think there are many who still fly this aircraft I never uploaded them. (At least I think....)

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Yes its indeed the old FS9 Aeroplane Heaven. Although it contains some errors its still one of my favourite aircraft. In the past I did several repaints for this model, but as I don't think there are many who still fly this aircraft I never uploaded them. (At least I think....)

Cheers,
    Huub

Would like a copy of the 56, (aka Shifty-fix amongst groundcrew) paint if you ever upload it Huub.

Ttfn

Pete

Going through my back-up drives... seems that I have all of Aeroplane Heaven's older classics.. except THIS ONE. I realize it's a bit dated but is there a link to download the model somewhere?

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Would like a copy of the 56, (aka Shifty-fix amongst groundcrew) paint if you ever upload it Huub.

Ttfn

Pete
    Pete,

You are talking in riddles for me..... Which one are you referring to as the "56" . Give me a few days and I will put all the textures in one file and either upload it here or I might make it available on dropbox.

Tom, I don't think its available anymore, not as freeware and also not longer as payware. I think I purchased the model already in 2005 and AH has recently released a completely new FSX version of this model.

Cheers,
    Huub

Pete,

You are talking in riddles for me..... Which one are you referring to as the "56" . Give me a few days and I will put all the textures in one file and either upload it here or I might make it available on dropbox.

Cheers,
    Huub
    The red/white chequerboard on fuselage....(and on top of upper wing) is 56 Sqn colours.

Ttfn

Pete

The red/white chequerboard on fuselage....(and on top of upper wing) is 56 Sqn colours.

Ttfn

Pete
    Okay, that's the one I had called "Hendon RAF museum". But of course its in the colours of 56 squadron........
    Another senior moment.......

As said they will all become available later this week. You also might like the repaint depicting the A-Flight leader's aircraft from 19 squadron (K2158)

Cheers,
    Huub

I'm still using several FS9 variations as it runs without any problems and there are just too many great additions to not do so.

And the 'ancient' AH Bulldog flies without any FSX problems in FSX as well.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Nice pics of the 737 and aeroplane heaven, which f-86 is thst?

Pete,

Tom, I don't think its available anymore, not as freeware and also not longer as payware. I think I purchased the model already in 2005 and AH has recently released a completely new FSX version of this model.

Cheers,
    Huub
    I know I have it somewhere, I'll search.

Members +
    I have the Bulldog, as well as most, if not all of the missing FS2004 AH freeware.
    It will be a great pity if the older freeware collection disappears forever.

AH even released a flying pumpkin many years go, possibly for Halloween. Yup, I do have an eclectic collection of weird & unusual FS2004 stuff.

PM me with an email address...

Regards,
    Robin

Can't find it in my archive, was it actually ever released as freeware? If so I'd beg someone to send me a copy so I can use Huub's repaints!

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Can't find it in my archive, was it actually ever released as freeware? If so I'd beg someone to send me a copy so I can use Huub's repaints!
    Sascha, I don't think the Bulldog was ever released as freeware. Talk to Bazzar, you can always ask and Bazzar is not the most difficult persons.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by darrenvox View Post
    Nice pics of the 737 and aeroplane heaven, which f-86 is thst?
    F86E by Section F8, arguably the best of the Sabres released and free as well.
    And plenty of quality repaints around.

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Bristol Bulldogs

The repaints I did for the FS9 AH Bristol Bulldog are available in the library.

Cheers,
    Huub

Beautiful work Huub!! I just can't seem to locate the airplane... it's here somewhere. I know at one time I had it installed in an earlier FS9 on a now defunct computer. How does one loose an airplane?

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Beautiful work Huub!! I just can't seem to locate the airplane... it's here somewhere. I know at one time I had it installed in an earlier FS9 on a now defunct computer. How does one loose an airplane?

BB686
    I can't find the AH Bulldog. The one I have is a reworked Alphasim. Dang I was really looking forward to flying Huub's new paints. Does anyone know where one can obtain a copy?

Superb work Huub! The turned surface on the metal panels is beautiful.
    Next up I'll add them to my P3D package.......
    Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Members +
    Quote Originally Posted by jamminjames View Post
    I can't find the AH Bulldog. The one I have is a reworked Alphasim. Dang I was really looking forward to flying Huub's new paints. Does anyone know where one can obtain a copy?
    Check your PM

Thanks for the nice reaction guys, and Wombat thanks for posting the beautiful screenshots.

I'm really surprised to see how much interest there still is for this 16 year old model. As said the model contains some errors and shows its age. In fact the old model by AH looks better than the real thing as the ugly things were left out

For the FSX and P3D users I can recommend the 2018 release of the AH Bulldog. It is more accurate and has the advantages of the more modern sims.

Cheers,
    Huub

Please mind that this is the FSX model......

Did someone say Crimson Skies??

Aeroplane Heaven Grumman Skyrocket and Swiss Military Bastion by Things-to-Come ; both freeware if you can find copies

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    F86E by Section F8, arguably the best of the Sabres released and free as well.
    And plenty of quality repaints around.
    I concur.. one GREAT Sabre! And yes.. there are some nice repaints out there... LOL

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 434 sqn Canadair Sabre header crest.jpg  

Time for a change..

I've been painting and flying Connies since last October, interspersed with Nigel's Avro's and a few other fun airplanes, but was bitten by the rotor bug a few days ago.

Stumbling across a photo from the past rekindled my passion, so I rolled up my sleeves and cranked out a couple of full paints.. "retro" Jet Rangers... including that one in the picture I found from 1967.

Did my best to backdate Owen Hewitts JetRanger III to one of the first of the breed.. serial #45 to be exact. CF-WDH, as she looked in the summer of 1967, at King city Airport, just north of Toronto...

I had to resort to a bit of 'artistic lic. in order to get some textures to meet properly.. or at least. not look too bad... and allow for 'deviations' in FS model to real deal.. but dang..I'm happy!! Reliving a bit of my aviation oriented childhood!

I forgot just how labour intensive heli's are to fly...... okay LAND... in FS9.. and THIS one has a very nice stable air file add on!!

and the real deal....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1597605-large.jpg   WDH.jpg   WDH closeup.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post

I forgot just how labour intensive heli's are to fly...... okay LAND... in FS9.. and THIS one has a very nice stable air file add on!!

and the real deal....
    Will you upload this repaint to the library? Not nearly enough nice heli liveries ... love it!