FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 81
Page 81 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3171737475767778798081828384858687888991131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3870

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

That's great news BorekS,

The old Arado Ar234 by Shockwave is really showing its age. As does the Me163 by Wozza. So like Joe, I would really love to see your models in FS9.
    The external models are really beautiful, but the VCs are absolutely stunning.

And thanks Shessi for jumping in........

Cheers,
    Huub

BorekS,

There is a free He162 Salamander for CFS3 available at the Virtavia/Alphasim freeware page:
    http://www.virtavia.com/Freeware/index.php

It might be quite dated, but perhaps usable as AI or a start to create a new He162.........

Cheers,
    Huub

Although repaint possibilities are limited for the WOP He162, due to repeating textures, I decided to do another repaint with the paintkit I recently made. It has become Red 1 "Nervenklau" with construction number 120077.

The He 162 A-2 (Werknummer 120077) is displayed at the Planes of Fame Museum on static display in Chino, California, USA. This aircraft was captured by the British at Leck and sent to the United States in 1945 where it was given the designation FE-489 (Foreign Equipment 489) and later T-2-489

Cheers,
    Huub

I see, Shockwaves He 162... it means FirePower pack for CFS3 infact, where the Ar 234 is too
    oh yes, having the Alphasim one aswell

nice images there!

the Volksjager was one of my earliest airplane add-on projects ever, but as many other old projects, it never saw the any finish/releasestage, for any sim. I still wish one day to do this jet, newly from scratch. I prefer rather low polygonal external models and decent virtual cockpit solutions, as you can check on my personal flightism page

I am very glad you like the Arado 234B-2 and B2/N project. well, there could appear some bit of confusion, because there are two models in work actually. one is the helijahs FlightGear game origin and the second one is completelly scratch made model by me.

during the project developmnet the helijahs model got cca 75% of changes and adds. eg. the mesh overhaul and a new texture mapping, skins, weapons... also a completelly new VC. that is what player should get soon, for CFS3. I call it "terminated beta" because it was supposed to be just a simple add-on solution, with no future updates, and all the nice bits was supposed to be projected into the fully scratch made model only...

I have the Komet for FS9 as unpublic wip version, not the most latest CFS3 source stage, but ready for some flight model and effect feature tweaking I would say. includes also VC with common FS9 gauges. no support offer came sofar.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Although repaint possibilities are limited for the WOP He162, due to repeating textures, I decided to do another repaint with the paintkit I recently made. It has become Red 1 "Nervenklau" with construction number 120077.

The He 162 A-2 (Werknummer 120077) is displayed at the Planes of Fame Museum on static display in Chino, California, USA. This aircraft was captured by the British at Leck and sent to the United States in 1945 where it was given the designation FE-489 (Foreign Equipment 489) and later T-2-489

Cheers,
    Huub
    I made many trips to Chino and the He162 was always one of the highlights of my visits.Good to see POF's 162 in the air!

Huub please upload that paint of the He-162!!!

ok, when talking about the FS9 Komet, here is the wip stage, builded 2015 for someone. the model is yet more a decade older.

to operate the Me 163B with a dolly (dropable gear), needs to push a spoiler key and it just become hidden. I didnt found any other way how to solve such feauture. but my FS9 knowledge is frozen in time

The Komet model might be a decade old, it sure looks very nice . I think the trick to make it disappear is quite common. There must be other ways to do it, like Piglet did with the trolley under his Kingfisher. But my knowledge about these things is close to zero as I'm only a simple repainter.

After being captured at the end of the war the He162 A2 "Yellow 5" from 3rd Staffel was taken apart and taken to France for research. This aircraft is wearing the following emblems of I Gruppe JG1, the emblem of the 3rd Staffel and the Jagdgeschwader emblem (seen from left to right).

I will upload these repaints soon(ish).........

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by BorekS View Post
    ok, when talking about the FS9 Komet, here is the wip stage, builded 2015 for someone. the model is yet more a decade older.

to operate the Me 163B with a dolly (dropable gear), needs to push a spoiler key and it just become hidden. I didnt found any other way how to solve such feauture. but my FS9 knowledge is frozen in time

Another looker!

And this one will be the last one I do for the WOP/FirePower He162. Its white 3 with an uncommon paint scheme which was typical for early Heinkel Rostock production.

Cheers,
    Huub

very nice shots!

btw, when looking the scenery, I did such relevant objects for my virtual paintkint project a few years ago. they would fit pretty well into FS9 I suppose.

a few my samples here: image #1, image #2, image #3 (collection) and video fooatge.

recent randoms

enjoy, while on vatsim with this plane this morning..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2018-nov-5-010.jpg  

very nice shots!

btw, when looking the scenery, I did such relevant objects for my virtual paintkint project a few years ago. they would fit pretty well into FS9 I suppose.

a few my samples here: image #1, image #2, image #3 (collection) and video fooatge.
    These are definitely nice scenery, but we currently lack somebody who can build scenery with it. I think I will ask my friend Cees Donker whether he can teach me how to create scenery.

Cheers,
    Huub

Well I have had contact with Cees and he is will be my guide through the mysterious word of scenery making. He has given me some tips how to start, which mainly a lot of reading, so don't expect any quick results. So Boresk, I might ask for your model in the future..........

Meanwhile, I have been busy with another older model (still in progress).......

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by assassinezzio View Post
    Nice screenshot. Is that the TDS model?

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

very nice shots!

Oh, they would definitely fit into FS9!

STILL having fun with Lockeeds most beautiful airplane!

With eight individual paints of 1940-1950's TWA Connies (no Supers.. just the sexy sleek original fuselage) in the hangar, the work continues.

I have a good paint kit, based on the original templates that I'm working from, which lets me 'tweak' individual names, markings and window layouts as needed, including the alpha channel. Once this was done, the process of depicting a Connie.. either L-49 or 749 to represent one from every year from the beginning of their service, (as Transcontinental and Western Airlines) through to their eventual retirement from service as TWA evolved in the post war years, with paint, livery, and name changes in the fleet providing a nice collection of airplanes.
    I still need to do the original converted C-69 scheme, and am working on the livery graphics and developing the custom font.. and TRYING to collect enough suitable reference so I get this as close as possible, but I'll get there.

But this morning, with rain and cool temps outside, I took a step backward, and did a new fuselage paint template, with various aluminium panels given subtle differences in tone, basing the look on a combination of the photos I've collected for this little project.

Here is a quick screenshot of the yet unadorned fuselage.

And I would like to thank Manfred Jahn and team for providing us with a VERY nice collection of three tailed birds... They may be getting a ,little old now, but still a joy to fly...and look at!!!
    Now.. if I could just get him to do a new mdl. file with the rotating beacons removed!!!...the ONLY glaring little 'non-1940's' bit of equipment I can find on the L-49...

cheers

oh.. ps.. I'm doing all of my painting on 2048 X 2048 psd's in Photoshop, then reducing them to 1024 pixels for FS9, so.. if anyone has figured out a way to port over this airplane to FSX, the look should be a little crisper.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bare.jpg  

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Nice Schemes there Huub.
    I have been playing with a old German jet. Flight replicas Me 262 for fs2004.

Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fr_me262_y23.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Nice Schemes there Huub.
    I have been playing with a old German jet. Flight replicas Me 262 for fs2004.

Steve
    The model is an absolute beauty, I must reinstall my copy. Some news skins wouldn't go amiss :-)

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    The model is an absolute beauty, I must reinstall my copy. Some news skins wouldn't go amiss :-)

Taff
    It's early days yet but I have 1/2 dozen ish planned.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Is this one among that half a dozen? There aren't that many repaints for the B version............

Cheers,
    Huub

I thought the B model was fsx only ? or as usual I've missed something

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I thought the B model was fsx only ? or as usual I've missed something

Steve
    You are right Steve, I'm mixing things up. Fs2004 has the recon version, FSX has the two-seater. That's what you get when you sniff virtual paint for to long

Cheers,
    Huub

The DoughBree L-39ZA Albatros by Vit Storch. Two Rixter repaints from the Warbirds Library in glorious 4096 x 4096 resolution.

#1. ZU-JET

#2. The Hungarian Airforce L-39ZO "Capaneli". My absolute favourite!

Full resolution images:
    https://i.imgur.com/ZVNqgCS.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/rRYpl2l.jpg