FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 76
Page 76 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2666686970717273747576777879808182838486126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3764

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

The movie "Always" is so enjoyable. Being able to fly Pete's A-26B is a gift for a gift...

Landing Rwy 23, 3 to 5 knot winds from 312 with mild turbulence configured @ 1.4x. Love flying her!
    Am grateful to the nearly 100 SOH members who contributed to this fine project. May you all live long and prosper!

Last edited by boxcar; September 16th, 2018 at 17:18.

​.

Thanks Shessi.....

~ AFG Super King Air 300 ~

rgatkinson- You'll also love their KA 300. smooooooooooooooooth From this a.m.'s flight...

If you give her a go then be sure to grab the V1.01 update. Nice skins are also available for this fine bird. She looks great in the hanger beside their YS-11.

​.

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    rgatkinson- You'll also love their KA 300. smooooooooooooooooth From this a.m.'s flight...

If you give her a go then be sure to grab the V1.01 update. Nice skins are also available for this fine bird. She looks great in the hanger beside their YS-11.

boxcar - thanks for the suggestion downloading it as I type. Your suggestion prompted me to check my FS2004 freeware archive (I have almost 130Gb saved) which proved I didn't have their KA 300 but I do have their PC-12, Caravelle and also their YS-11 but an older version perhaps v2.5 The nice thing is though that my older YS-11 archive appears to have a few v2.7 compatible repaints that I've so far failed to find elsewhere - happy days indeed.

Taff

ps in response to a comment you made in an earlier post. As far as I'm aware Taff is a generic nickname for Welsh people used after the river Taff which runs through our lovely capital city, Cardiff in South Wales. The Welsh form of David is, as far as I'm aware, Dafydd (pronounced Daf-fid) shortened alternatives being Dai (pronounced Die) or Dewi (pronounced Dewee). My name in Welsh is Rhisiart
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Ahhh... thank you. Apparently Taff (Taaffe) is a form of the name David and not a direct translation: https://www.houseofnames.com/taff-family-crest

​.

Just wondering Boxcar, where could I find that "Always" A-26 skin?
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Just wondering Boxcar, where could I find that "Always" A-26 skin?
    Here in outhouse library in the Mega Skin Pack by Cirrus N210MS

Ttfn

Pete

stoney- Had found mine @ Avsim though it's been some time ago,...

...the Megapack of skins containing it is presently found on page 2 in the Warbirds Library here after searching:

"Add-Ons Library/FS Add-Ons Library/FS 2004 Add-Ons/FS 2004 Skins/FS 2004 Civilian propeller skins",
    then select: "Sort by/Hits (overall)"

The author of my set is listed as Gregory W. Hux, so thank you Gregory for this fine labor of love.
    Your skins make me want to fly her better and better. :-)

​.

if you like the always movie you should fly yo soem of the airports listed in movie

http://www.fast-rewind.com/locations_always.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2018-aug-3-002.jpg  

Thanks guys got the ALWAYS skin now.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Darren- Good idea. Will watch the flic again and maybe try to re-create a scene or three. Pete dumping retardant on Ali's in-flight flaming engine was awesome.

stoney- Good deal, Sarge. Am a born & raised central Indiana Hoosier myself (Greenfield). Drove for the hound out of Naptown much of the 80s after the USAF.

Had missed this big monster a lot. Not any longer. She's been in service irl nearly as many trips around Sun as I. A nice PT-56 quad soundset (that I copy/pasted from another plane) lets lots of little shortcomings be overlooked. She flies right nice like...

You can trust your Czar to the Bear that wears the star...

...and for the first time in 36 years of flight sims I opened fire. Smokey Bear was packing KH-55s. The collateral damage wasn't pretty.

It was smooth, scenic, and fun!

​.

~...continued from yesterday's "reunion" flight ~

Let's land that Bear...

Slowing down while banking back to Rwy 30, KBFF. Turn left just before Chimney Rock.

X-ray vision would help here. Got a mite slow trying to keep the runway in view and centered.

No bounce. The wheels stay about 10" off the ground. The old model hopped and danced so this must be their solution.
    She's a big pussycat though, lumbers aloft smoothly, a lot of fun to fly actually. Found her at the French site Rikoooo,
    many good downloads available there. That Tupolev TU-154 may be the next download, many say it's a good one.

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/category/98

​.

Reunited with another long lost friend, in my favorite "dirty" skins for the old gal...

...and this time with a great sound pack by Gary Jones added. An awesome plane, Milton, still loving her a boatload.

​.

The textures by Wim Regeer for the Fokker D.XVII were created using templates by our FS2004 forum moderator Huub Vink. Wim also designed the aircraft and did the flight dynamics. Flies like a dream, lands like a nightmare if you don't know what your doing (they had a knack for flipping over). Only 11 of these planes were built. Thought Huub might like to see how she looks in the virtual Nebraska panhandle nearing Sunset. She's among my favorite planes now to putter the Sandhills area...

Outside of landing this gal, no special skills are necessary.

Lining up for Rwy 12, KAIA, Alliance, smack in the middle of the Nebraska panhandle.

Would initially fly her to the runway, though now she's lowered softly.
    Nice when you get the hang of it.

Found her here: https://simviation.com/1/search?subm...ackage&x=0&y=0

​.

With the small Kestrel engine it was possible to build beautiful streamlined aircraft like for instance the Hawker Fury (1930). The Fokker D.XVII (1931) was also one of them. And like many of the aircraft from the same era, already outdated before WWII even started. Seven D.XVIIs were still in use with the flying school at Texel (Very nice scenery by Cees Donker) when the Germans invaded the Netherlands in 1940.
    Although they were called back in operation service, their days were really over and they couldn't play any role of importance anymore.

It is nice to see you are still enjoying this little model. I love the animation of the landing gear and the VC is perhaps a bit simple, but it gives me the feeling of "sitting there". It lands a bit like a glider. Not much weight and a large wing surface.

Cheers,
    Huub

Dunkirk...........

I like the movie. The purists have found their "missing rivets" to comment on, but I think it was very well made and the images were absolutely stunning.

Model WWII fighters Spitfire by A2A/Shockwave. Repaint by me (just for fun, will not be uploaded.)

Cheers,
    Huub

NAMC YS-11 British European Airways

Just out of the paint shop and basking in the Summer sunshine...

Taff

a few months ago... american a330-200
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fs9_180830_2035416.JPG  

Heavy Metal.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Namc ys-11 g-abel

The paint has dried, the Crew Chief has given the all-clear, time for a test flight...

Taff

Huub- Thanks for the additional history. She's a keeper in my FS2004. Says a lot, as I'm only at an even dozen planes in my hanger. Keeping it light and simple, nearly got everything wanted regarding planes and scenery.

rg- You're making some nice skins! Seeing how many liveries you've mentioned having, is there a repaint of this one perchance?: https://www.airlinkinternationalavia.../our-airplanes

wombat- Go Big Red! Nice skins for the big gal, fresh and clean. You do those?

Another flight lately, this time in a great model by Manfred Jahn (with custom animations by Hansjoerg Maegele and replacement VC textures by Marvin Carter). Flew her for dozens and dozens of hours in FSX years ago. Hopped right in, fastened my seatbelt, and flew with no "refresher course". Went great! All of the V-speeds are still embedded in my widdle bwain. Played with different visibility settings through the flight...

to be continued...

​.

~ Swiss Miss for Milton Shupe ~

-->
    Sometimes the screenshots need no commentary... yet this seldom stops me. For you Milton, an hour's flight in Switzerland this day in a favorite plane and skins, an hour well spent. Images were framed to help view the relative darkness of the Sundown shots...

to be continued...

​.

Several posts this day, I know... but am going to be out for a while again so these have to do for a while.
    Keep your Ph steady, all, and thanks.

​.

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post

rg- You're making some nice skins! Seeing how many liveries you've mentioned having, is there a repaint of this one perchance?: https://www.airlinkinternationalaviationcollege.edu.ph/facilities/our-airplanes

boxcar - there certainly is, it's part of a pack of four HQ repaints. I found it on Flightsim.com search for a file named 'ys11ph10.zip' or click on the following download link:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=11243

enjoy!

Taff