FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 140
Page 140 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4090130132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3821

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sbob View Post

Huub, I was goofing around with that Eagle last month and added the chrome spinner and a US reg. on the tail.

I hate to quote myself but if anyone wants some alternate textures for the red white and blue Eagle, just drop a PM on me with your email addy.
    There were a couple of textures I modified and you can swap some or all of them into the folder depending on what you want.

Basic mods- Chrome spinner, US registration (N75CE) on the tail, new (much cooler) hat for the pilot and Sabelt style red shoulder harness.
    I also have the red harness and an alma mater ball cap (U. Maine) for the guy in the front seat. Both pilots also get classic David Clarke head sets with olive/pea green ear covers.

I could upload the zip file but I don't think the interest will be that great.

Quote Originally Posted by SIAI S81 View Post
    A nice Breguet in flight.
    Just read the major article on the Deux Ponts in the current Aeroplane Monthly!

Ha ha Mick, same here. I was just in town, in a newsagents, and had a flick through AM, and saw the same (personally I prefer AM to FlyPast most months!).

Interesting ac S, not seen one before.

Cheers

Shessi

Enjoying getting back into this sim. No other addons yet, but planes. I had to start with the one plane that got me interested in getting into flight sim to begin with. It was early 2003 when I started seeing screenshots online of this aircraft in FS2002 (at the time I was doing research into the B-25, unrelated to FS), and then I started seeing previews for the then up and coming FS2004: A Century of Flight, which got my interest piqued. After picking up the sim on the day of release (I'll always remember, July 29, 2003), the MAAM B-25 became the first addon I purchased for it as soon as it became available for the new sim. Waiting the two or three weeks for the CD to arrive in the mail was excruciating! Here are some screenshots freshly taken today. Crazy to see frame rates in this sim as high as 100 and greater - 20 years ago, I was lucky to see frame rates in the teens.

John, it's good to see you again!

Hi John,

It is great to see you are enjoying this great sim again. It is old and has its limitations, but it is still my favourite one.

Already twenty years ago I saw you arriving here. You were still a boy and I was not the old man I have become . I think most of us recognised your talent, however we were not aware what a huge talent you were.

Thanks for all the beautiful things you gave us and shared with us. I feel privileged as you gave me a beautiful (virtual) aircraft with my own name on the nose. And I have always deeply enjoyed the contact we had over the years.

Cheers,
    Huub

The donationware P51-B with one of John's first repaints.

John's own Warbirdsim P-51 C with John's alter ego at the controls.

And one of the best gifts a man can get! (Sorry guys it is FSX)

Thank you, Mick! And thank you, Huub, for your very kind words. Where have the years gone? I've learned so much from this community, and I have really enjoyed our correspondence over the years. Thank you too, Huub, for reminding me about Gramp's P-51B. What a thrill that was to see when it was first shown and made available so soon after the release of FS2004. That was another one that when I saw it for the first time, I knew I was getting myself into the right hobby. A lot of enjoyable flights, and one of the first models I cut my teeth on repainting. I've still been going through various FS2004 files I had saved (unfortunately, a lot I didn't save/should have), and I've been going through all of the freeware files again, remembering all of the great aircraft, repaints and sceneries I had forgotten about. An incredible amount of talent through many individuals that have made up this community of ours, and so many individuals we no longer have that I dearly miss.

Don't forget the very detailed Bull Stearman by Douglas Kallen, showed what could be done in FS9.

John, the community in this FS9 forum is small, at age, but very helpful. I have always been amazed with how much the people here have stored in their dusty archives.

So when you are looking for something just ask and I'm sure the people here will be pleased to be able to help you.

I'm sure you remember the one below.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    John, the community in this FS9 forum is small, at age, but very helpful.
    Think Huub is calling us Old gaffers! ;

Ttfn

Pete ( a youngish 61!)

North bound out of Wheelus. 1959

North bound out of Wheelus. 1959
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (138).png  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

Ttfn

Pete ( a youngish 61!)
    Yes, I am, but in a slightly more polite way

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

Ttfn

Pete ( a youngish 61!)
    Prefer to think of myself as an old geezer Pete.
    Andy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grumpy-Men-560.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	91183 Sounds about right.
    Andy

Normally I call myself experienced , instead of old......

Cheers,
    Huub

You're in a rush, but I'm on a trip to the sun.....

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon25

Quote Originally Posted by SIAI S81 View Post

Name:	MIG25.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	91188
    Today I am in a rush!

You must be, you forgot your missiles.

Jacksonvillle Imeson Airport 1954

SAC, North American B-25 Mitchell, (JYAI_B25). Converted to flyable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KJIF Jacksonvillle Imeson.png  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    SAC, North American B-25 Mitchell, (JYAI_B25). Converted to flyable.
    Cool! I did that too! I'd wanted a TB-25 for years and a couple years ago I found John Young's AI B-25 with a model without its turrets and made me a flyable TB to fly at my USAF bases in FS1954. My SAC skin is slightly different from yours but similar. I did a series of skins so there's one for every base no matter the resident command. Aside from a flyable version, I also use my TBs as AI and as static scenery models to populate all my nifty fifties USAF and ANG bases.

Thanks Mick. By adjusting eye views I even got a vc panel. Didn't have working gauges but at least I can my TrackIR.

This lovely lady flew over my house this afternoon, so it seemed churlish not to take her up for a little spin myself.

Name:	Sally.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	91204
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    This lovely lady flew over my house this afternoon, so it seemed churlish not to take her up for a little spin myself.

Name:	Sally.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	91204
    Does Elly know you're borrowing Sally?

Ttfn

Pete