Apologies to SkyhawkA4m

Thread: Apologies to SkyhawkA4m

Apologies to SkyhawkA4m

Skyhawk started a thread about the prospects of having the Bell 407 in FSX and posted some beautiful shots of that Heli. I saw one that reminded me of an incident I had with a MediVac Heli that looked almost identical to one of the images. Rather than hold my tongue and maybe start a new thread, I proceeded to relate said incident which was followed by another post by a good friend of mine also relating a story the images reminded him of. I feel that my impromptu/OT story telling might have cut short what might have otherwise become a pretty informative thread on the Bell 407. My apologies to the OP and hopefully someone will pickup where I butted in, lol. . .and continue the original conversation.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Skyhawk started a thread about the prospects of having the Bell 407 in FSX and posted some beautiful shots of that Heli. I saw one that reminded me of an incident I had with a MediVac Heli that looked almost identical to one of the images. Rather than hold my tongue and maybe start a new thread, I proceeded to relate said incident which was followed by another post by a good friend of mine also relating a story the images reminded him of. I feel that my impromptu/OT story telling might have cut short what might have otherwise become a pretty informative thread on the Bell 407. My apologies to the OP and hopefully someone will pickup where I butted in, lol. . .and continue the original conversation.:salute:

no apology needed sir.....seriously....it didn't even phase me. :salute:

I came across those images and thought right away of my FSX brothers and MILVIZ when I saw them.

As I speak I have been searching high and low for F-4C images...why.....there's a new 1/48th kit in town and I have an urge to build it.......the F-4C/D and the F-4B/N are my fav variants of the F-4 Phantom. LOL....hey did I steal this thread.....just busting but seriously......I love the F-4. I go off an tangents and have way too many hobbies.

Well, as long as we're OT, I'm waiting to see a review of the new HobbyBoss 1/48 YF-23 kit. In some of the previews, it looked like it had some issues, but later shots looked more accurate. Also, is the new F-4 you're talking about the Academy Sundowners kit? One of the guys in my hobby club picked it up, it looked excellent. I want the new 1/48 Kfir kit.

In fact, I'd love to have a good Kfir C7 for FS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Well, as long as we're OT, I'm waiting to see a review of the new HobbyBoss 1/48 YF-23 kit. In some of the previews, it looked like it had some issues, but later shots looked more accurate. Also, is the new F-4 you're talking about the Academy Sundowners kit? One of the guys in my hobby club picked it up, it looked excellent. I want the new 1/48 Kfir kit.

In fact, I'd love to have a good Kfir C7 for FS as well.

Ya...Academy just put out the USAF F-4C variant also......I will end up buying the NAVY B/N variant also. I need to build something for the IPMS National's at Virginia Beach next summer.