MegaSceneryEarth Switzerland

Thread: MegaSceneryEarth Switzerland

MegaSceneryEarth Switzerland

Great news from newsletter.

MegaSceneryEarth Begins Coverage Outside The USA - the first part will be Switzerland.

It will be in store from 1th October.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Stunning !

The same place in the Aerosoft package:

Attachment 93671

Quite expensive but a complete package with winter textures, autogen and all. IMHO the colours of the sat images are a bit blunt in the Aerosoft package but it includes everything like custom objects, points of interest etc.

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte...witzerlandprox

I understand that Megascenery is images only with no autogen so it would be probably cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I understand that Megascenery is images only with no autogen so it would be probably cheaper.
    Yep, but resolution of Megascenery will be highter. The best way take MSG phototextures and autogen from Aerosoft .
    I dont know price of MGS - maybe 39$? Switzerland Professional X (Aerosoft) is 130 Euro .

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Might work quite good with this autogen set from Openvfr. Their autogen placement was allready fine in their previous "Buildings" package, and this seems to be quite improved...

Looking forward to see their pricing, and than I might decide to go for a country to try it. Italy or Germany best, if they will do it.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Looks like the real place!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

My tired bones have done a lot of travelling at my country's expense, but did the Swiss, French and Italian alps on my MC. Can't think of too many places more breath taking!
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

I hope they make Italy - a good, global coverage of my beloved country is MUCH needed... we only have limited areas here and there (and some are excellent, with autogen and everything) but a global photoreal coverage of the Italian would be great and will surely get my euros.

I haven't bought the Aerosoft swiss scenery.
    Tempted, but the price always cooled me down - too expensive for what wouldn't be one of my primary flying areas.
    The megascenery package interests me.

I don't know if I'm the only person thinking this, but a Megascenery for the british isles could be interesting.
    The current offerings for that region just don't agree with me, probably because of something about the colours.

Owen.

No longer active
    Problem with the Swiss scenery is that the country is tiny and the mountains are very high, which is a bad combination in FSX because if you fly along the mountain tops, chances are high that you see a lot of default scenery around.
    On the other hand flying with 500kts through the valleys and zooming up at a 90deg angle with the Switzerland X scenery is a breathtaking experience.

I'm hoping this is a sign that they're working their way through Europe next. They ploughed through the US pretty quickly and the v2.0 stuff is pretty good.

France, Italy and Germany would be my preferences - I know that you can get stuff for France and bits of Italy, but I've never been blown away by the specs of the FranceVFR stuff and there are just way too many packages for me to figure out what I want!

At $30-40 a pack this could be quite affordable and they are always having sales too!

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    Problem with the Swiss scenery is that the country is tiny and the mountains are very high, which is a bad combination in FSX because if you fly along the mountain tops, chances are high that you see a lot of default scenery around.
    On the other hand flying with 500kts through the valleys and zooming up at a 90deg angle with the Switzerland X scenery is a breathtaking experience.
    Funnily enough I was only watching my DVD copy of this last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvE-JoKFnpk
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thanks YoYo for the heads up.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Hello,
    Stop !! Switzerland-Pro = 130€ ... MégaScenery = 29$ ... No question ?

Big déception in France, for 29$, you aven't the quality... Sorry !

Look here the forum, you have more screens :
    http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=57096

(ps: the few beautiful screen are make with FSET, it's not the scenery, only here to compare the quality...)

Good flight ... on Switzerland pro,
    serge.
    Lancool pc-k62 - 2600k 4.2ghz - nh-u12p se2 - MSI p67a-gd80 - MSI gtx580 ocII 1536 - 2* WDvelocy 600gos 6go/s - ram 8gos 1333 - nVidia 3D vision

Sorry, the screenies of Thun and its surroundings on their web site put me off. Photo real scenery just doesn't look right to me.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

No longer active
    The difference in quality is identical to the difference in price...not really a surprise....

Members who have read this thread: 0