TDS 737-700 base pack released
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TDS 737-700 base pack released

TDS 737-700 base pack released

Just found this over at FLIGHTSIM.com.......FSX base pack.

<center>FSX - FSX Jetliners</center><center>FSX TDS Boeing 737-700 Base Package
    </center><center> [ Download | View ] </center>
    Name: tdsx737-700_base.zip
    Size: 18,755,440 Date: 09-25-2013 Downloads: 354

FSX TDS Boeing 737-700 Base Package v2.0. Boeing 737-700 base package - white. A B737-700 base package, white livery, developed by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS). Model features high resolution textures, dynamic flexing wings, nose gear steering, rudder lock, ground spoilers, low speed aileron locks at high speed, fully animated control surfaces, fully independent suspension, trim animation, opening passenger doors, rolling wheels, animated thrust reversers with reverser block doors, detailed textures, full night lighting, ground service vehicles and more. This model includes all nine model types, such as winglet designs and eyebrow windows. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson, with assistance from David Biggar. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.

A great plane...can't wait for some repaints. Can someone tell me what to do to alias the FSX stock 737 cockpit to this one?

Here is the base pack using one of the previous release FS9 paints.....they work perfect.

What FS 9 livery is that?

Attachment 93639

Flight Simulator 2004 - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications
    New! TY Air Boeing 737-700 BBJ (N888TY) <!-- -->

Images related to this file:

File Description:
    FS2004 TY Air Boeing 737-700. A B737-700 in TY Air colors, registration N888TY. This pack can also overwrite the Scimitar version of it. It got new windows and nightlights. IF, just overwrite the old files. (read the readme). Developed by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS). Model features high resolution textures, dynamic flexing wings, nose gear steering, rudder lock, ground spoilers, low speed aileron locks at high speed, fully animated control surfaces, fully independent suspension, trim animation, opening passenger doors, rolling wheels, animated thrust reversers with reverser block doors, detailed textures, full night lighting, ground service vehicles and more. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson, with assistance from David Biggar. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.

Filename: tyair_tds737bbj.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 25th September 2013, 23:56:47
    Downloads: 49
    Author: Carlos Eduardo Salas and Stian Svensen / Tenkuu Developers Studio
    Size: 8115kb

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Just found this over at FLIGHTSIM.com.......FSX base pack.

<center>FSX - FSX Jetliners</center><center>FSX TDS Boeing 737-700 Base Package
    </center><center> [ Download | View ] </center>
    Name: tdsx737-700_base.zip
    Size: 18,755,440 Date: 09-25-2013 Downloads: 354

FSX TDS Boeing 737-700 Base Package v2.0. Boeing 737-700 base package - white. A B737-700 base package, white livery, developed by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS). Model features high resolution textures, dynamic flexing wings, nose gear steering, rudder lock, ground spoilers, low speed aileron locks at high speed, fully animated control surfaces, fully independent suspension, trim animation, opening passenger doors, rolling wheels, animated thrust reversers with reverser block doors, detailed textures, full night lighting, ground service vehicles and more. This model includes all nine model types, such as winglet designs and eyebrow windows. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson, with assistance from David Biggar. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.
    theres no cockpit or VC?

Thanks for the link, skyhawk!

About your Panel merge; is the procedure similar to FS 9 if you want to alias a Panel from one airplane to the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    theres no cockpit or VC?
    2D cockpit is a basic one (or aliased to Default FSX), and there's no VC. Many people are doing a Panel merge with other Panels that are out in the ether.

Attachment 93641

The way I added the default 737 VC to this model....
    Copy/paste the stock B737_800_interior mdl to which ever TDS model folder you want to use.
    Make sure to add the model folder name your using to aircraft cfg file. (model=XX)
    ADD this line to the model cfg file of same model your using = "interior=B737_800_interior"
    Copy/paste all the bmp files and cab file from stock 737 panel folder to the TDS panel folder,
    No need to use the stock panel cfg as the TDS panel cfg uses stock VC syntax.
    Copy/past the stock texture folder to the TDS root folder, once that's done go into the texture
    folder you just put into TDS root folder and delete these 7 bmp's, the texture cfg and thumbnail.

b737_800_1_T
    b737_800_1_T_Bump
    b737_800_1_T_Specular
    b737_800_2_T
    b737_800_2_T_Bump
    b737_800_2_T_Specular
    Fresnel_Ramp

(no need to edit the texture cfg as it already points to the new texture folder you added)
    That's all you need to do to add the stock 737 VC to the TDS model.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

thank you sir....now the plane is a complete winner in my eyes. model is superb and the textures being out are awesome! There are not less than 9 models offered in this base package....a small tweak to the aircraft.cfg file and you have a new model.

Looks good. Still not sure what the differences are compared with the last POSKY/SkySpriit native FSX 737 Hiroshi did and which I have flown - with the repaint you are using - a great deal with much enjoyment. The TDS FB page shows a new version of this paint is in the works. Also, there several nice little mods and tweaks you can do to the stock 737-800 VC - if you search avism, flightsim and simviation.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Could one alias this to the PMDG NGX VC?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Hey Expat,
    That VC upgrade looks great! Where did you get it?

Cheers,
    Sylvan
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is a war room!"

Intel i5-3230M @3.10 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM @1600 MHz, AMD Radeon HD 7670M Graphics 2GB DDR3, 640 GB HDD @5400 RPM, Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, FSX+Acceleration

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanriv View Post
    Hey Expat,
    That VC upgrade looks great! Where did you get it?

Cheers,
    Sylvan
    Search over on Simviation, one of the 1st things I would do even if you fly the stock FSX 737 (same author has a 747 upgrade as well). Nice shots as I followed the FS9 version and expected a port over or even better a native model.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Could one alias this to the PMDG NGX VC?
    I don't see any reason why not.

If the PMDG model uses special animations tied to some VC buttons, however, you won't see them on this model.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I don't see any reason why not.

If the PMDG model uses special animations tied to some VC buttons, however, you won't see them on this model.
    It's the same way the TDS model works; animations are also tied to its Default Panel. There are two folders (textures and .xml code) in its Panel Folder, and some VC entries in the Panel.cfg.

I have read of some who copied/ pasted the add on Panel Folder from the desired 'donor' airplane (PMDG, Default FSX) to the TDS Base folder, installed the TDS goodies, and aliased the Panel in the Aircraft.cfg.

It should work... :isadizzy: Attachment 93653

Hey all, I got the upgrade, really enjoying it! However, I'm finding no way to make the MFDs look like they do in that screenshot. I can switch them, but nothing else. Any suggestions?
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is a war room!"

Intel i5-3230M @3.10 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM @1600 MHz, AMD Radeon HD 7670M Graphics 2GB DDR3, 640 GB HDD @5400 RPM, Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, FSX+Acceleration

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Sweet looking VC. I wonder if this works in P3D. (I think I should find out!)
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Looks good. Still not sure what the differences are compared with the last POSKY/SkySpriit native FSX 737 Hiroshi did and which I have flown - with the repaint you are using - a great deal with much enjoyment. The TDS FB page shows a new version of this paint is in the works. Also, there several nice little mods and tweaks you can do to the stock 737-800 VC - if you search avism, flightsim and simviation.
    Yes, what MFD/Map gauges are those?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You need to be a bit adventurous and rescourceful to get everything you see in the screen shot. I think I merged a bunch of different freeware panels & mods to get this result. The MFD I think was from the link below at simviation. There are several vc texture mods around, one of which had gold/brass strip you see. The PFD was taken from a freeware Embraer 170 (?) at avsim or flightsim. Lastly, search for the Alejandros Rojas / FSND revised 737--800 vc which packages a number of mods. You can find the vc also packaged with a whole aircraft (including non 737's) by Chris Evans at simviation.

Boeing 737-800 Panel with trinkets (Category: FSX > Panels)
    Zip file preview
    3.87Mb (7506 downloads)
    This is the default 737-800 panel that also works in planes that use the default VC. It includes callouts, terrain radar, FMC, and HUD (in 2d panel only).
    Posted Mar 24, 2012 11:33 by Skilaeb Dygsbi
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Flight Simulator 2004 - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications
    New! TY Air Boeing 737-700 BBJ (N888TY) <!-- -->

Images related to this file:

File Description:
    FS2004 TY Air Boeing 737-700. A B737-700 in TY Air colors, registration N888TY. This pack can also overwrite the Scimitar version of it. It got new windows and nightlights. IF, just overwrite the old files. (read the readme). Developed by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS). Model features high resolution textures, dynamic flexing wings, nose gear steering, rudder lock, ground spoilers, low speed aileron locks at high speed, fully animated control surfaces, fully independent suspension, trim animation, opening passenger doors, rolling wheels, animated thrust reversers with reverser block doors, detailed textures, full night lighting, ground service vehicles and more. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson, with assistance from David Biggar. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.

Filename: tyair_tds737bbj.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 25th September 2013, 23:56:47
    Downloads: 49
    Author: Carlos Eduardo Salas and Stian Svensen / Tenkuu Developers Studio
    Size: 8115kb

I added this livery to the base pack and added the livery info to the base pack aircraft.cfg and she no show.

[fltsim.X] +1
    title=FREEWARE_(C)_TDS_16AUG2013_737_CFM56-7B--W2_+A3700_+D00_+B0 N888TY
    sim=TDSBoeing737-700w
    model= B--W2 <<<< I didn't see this model in the base pack
    <i didn't="" see="" this="" model="" in="" the="" base="" pack="" <="" font="">panel=
    sound=
    texture=N888TY
    kb_checklists=Boeing737-800_check
    kb_reference=Boeing737-800_ref

atc_id=N888TY
    atc_airline=N888TY
    atc_flight_number=884
    atc_heavy=0
    atc_parking_types=GATE, RAMP, CARGO
    atc_parking_code=TYA

ui_manufacturer=TDS
    ui_type=737-700
    ui_variation=TY Air
    visual_damage=1
    description=TDS - Boeing 737-700\nVersion - FDE Version 2004.9.3\n\nModel Designer\n Hiroshi Igami\n\nFlight Dynamics/Scenario/Effects Designer\n Warren C. Daniel\n\nMaster Texture Designer\n Kyle Schurb\n\nTest Pilots\n TDS Members\n\nMaximun Range: \n 3,383 nautical miles</i>

Quote Originally Posted by FSX68 View Post
    I added this livery to the base pack and added the livery info to the base pack aircraft.cfg and she no show.

[fltsim.X] +1
    title=FREEWARE_(C)_TDS_16AUG2013_737_CFM56-7B--W2_+A3700_+D00_+B0 N888TY
    sim=TDSBoeing737-700w
    model= B--W2 <<<< I didn't see this model in the base pack
    <font color="#000000">

It should be in the Base Aircraft Folder... Here's the listing from the ZipDive:

09-24-13 0 TDSX737-700_base/model.w2/
    09-24-13 43 TDSX737-700_base/model.w2/model.cfg
    09-24-13 3,165,588 TDSX737-700_base/model.w2/TDSX737_CFM56-7B--W2.mdl
    <i didn't="" see="" this="" model="" in="" the="" base="" pack="" <="" font="">

</i>Hope this helps!

Alan Attachment 93675

Banned
    Blog Entries

another alternative

I was not having any luck getting that addon on to work with the base pack however, I did manage to fine another standalone TDS 737 that works just fine and you have choice of
    winglets or not. FS2004 Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" Boeing 737-700

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=15405135

no muss no fuss. I even added my own camera views with for the most part work.

http://www.fstipsandaddons.com/downl...g-737-800.html

granted they are for a 800 series and most of the view are fine, some could use a little tweak maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by FSX68 View Post
    I was not having any luck getting that addon on to work with the base pack however, I did manage to fine another standalone TDS 737 that works just fine and you have choice of
    winglets or not. FS2004 Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" Boeing 737-700

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=15405135

no muss no fuss. I even added my own camera views with for the most part work.

http://www.fstipsandaddons.com/downl...g-737-800.html

granted they are for a 800 series and most of the view are fine, some could use a little tweak maybe.
    Glad to hear you were able to get one working! It seems as if certain Repaints are very finicky because of the Aircraft.cfg entry; sometimes it takes changing the 'Title' (after the '+BO_) from lower case to caps in order for the Repaint to show up!

Happy flying!

Alan Attachment 93680

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperPilot2 View Post
    Glad to hear you were able to get one working! It seems as if certain Repaints are very finicky because of the Aircraft.cfg entry; sometimes it takes changing the 'Title' (after the '+BO_) from lower case to caps in order for the Repaint to show up!

Happy flying!

Alan Attachment 93680
    I think that other repaint shown here is for Project Open sky B737 not the TDS model that explains why it didn't work in the TDS folder. Ahhhh Sooooo!!!

I did a file search in Flightsim for that texture number and sure enough it found it and said it was a repaint for the Project Open Sky B737. At least the same livery is for POS.

Attachment 93689

Those who don't want to do merge by themselves, there are now two packages already in simviation for this birds where this bird is merged with wonderful Rojas/FSND 737-800 cockpit. You get good FMC also. I'm going to test this bird tomorrow, looks really good.

Banned
    Blog Entries

SW 737 700

Found this wonderful TDS B737 700

with and without wingletts.

Sound set for this bird is at:

http://poskyarchive.com/category/boeing/b737-700/