Train Simulator 2013 sale

Thread: Train Simulator 2013 sale

Train Simulator 2013 sale

Train Simulator 2013 plus DLC's (Steam) is currently available through Groupees, for the incredible price of £0.49/$0.75. You will also be entitled to a free upgrade to Train Simulator 2014. Get it quick. The sale ends in about 4 days. The included DLC's are:

Northeast Corridor (£24.99 on Steam)
    Legacy Assets US (£9.99 on Steam with Foliage and Asset Pack)
    Legacy Assets Foliage
    Railworks Asset Pack 1
    DLC range
    Isle Of Wight (£19.99 on Steam)
    TestTrak
    UK LED Signals
    Sherman Hill (£24.99 on Steam)

http://groupees.com/kiss2
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowmaker View Post
    Train Simulator 2013 plus DLC's (Steam) is currently available through Groupees, for the incredible price of £0.49/$0.75. You will also be entitled to a free upgrade to Train Simulator 2014. Get it quick. The sale ends in about 4 days. The included DLC's are:

Northeast Corridor (£24.99 on Steam)
    Legacy Assets US (£9.99 on Steam with Foliage and Asset Pack)
    Legacy Assets Foliage
    Railworks Asset Pack 1
    DLC range
    Isle Of Wight (£19.99 on Steam)
    TestTrak
    UK LED Signals
    Sherman Hill (£24.99 on Steam)

http://groupees.com/kiss2

I checked out your link and I like the train 2013 game and the price as well, but that page is confusing to me. Can I buy just the train for the asking price or is there some kind of bundle
    deal that will result in the purchase price of just .75 cents. It looks to me I have to buy the cow just to get the milk!

Quote Originally Posted by FSX68 View Post
    I checked out your link and I like the train 2013 game and the price as well, but that page is confusing to me. Can I buy just the train for the asking price or is there some kind of bundle
    deal that will result in the purchase price of just .75 cents. It looks to me I have to buy the cow just to get the milk!
    Would you buy a FSX add-on aircraft without owning the FSX flight simulator package?

I didn't think so!

The same applies here, you buy the package (at a fantastic price BTW, and yes I've had it since the 2012 release) which gives you the sim engine plus some content in the form of add-on routes and rolling stock. Later you can install payware or freeware add-on content as you desire just like you do with FSX.
    Larry

Apologies to anyone who wanted this and waited. When I made my purchase there was a countdown timer at the top of the page. Pretty sure it was in days. However the sale now appears to be over. It really was a bargain. For 49 pence you got a steam key which allowed you to download Train Simulator 2013, plus several DLC's and a free upgrade to the 2014 version sometime this month.

Just taken another look at the Groupees site and there appears to be a whole bunch of games which can be picked up dirt cheap. Just bought a tower defence game called Tower Wars and a few others for the grand total of $1.00.

http://groupees.com/
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'