CERA Sim BlackHawk released. Sticky 9/21/13

Thread: CERA Sim BlackHawk released. Sticky 9/21/13

Hybrid View

CERA Sim BlackHawk released. Sticky 9/21/13

For the Helo lovers out there.

http://secure.simmarket.com/cera-sik...hawk-fsx.phtml

Have fun.
    [SIGPIC].................[/SIGPIC]

Looks cool but when I see aircraft advertising as "Stereo Sound" I get nervous. It should be stereo for the interior, mono for the exterior. When will devs figure this out? I have a feeling a new Blackhawk sound set is due...
    Vance
    Sonic Solutions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd just looked at simmarket - screens looks nice so far, then i noticed that : Required Reality-XP GNS 530 :ques:

I do not have Reality-XP GNS 530 - and i do not want to buy it to use their Blackhawk Helicopter - so if you can use it only this way, Cerasim will lose a long time customer.

According to a post on their Facebook page it can be used without the Reality-XP GNS 530, they say they will make a version that uses the generic GPS
    "He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots..."

Quote Originally Posted by cajj1 View Post
    According to a post on their Facebook page it can be used without the Reality-XP GNS 530, they say they will make a version that uses the generic GPS
    Thanks for your info - i try to understand why they do so .......... :isadizzy: Any information at facebook about the version that use the generic GPS - seperate Download at the shops or additional, when, etc. (I did not have a facebook-account )

Kindly regards

Dirk

There is mimimal info on their Facebook page about this. Just a couple of short replies to questions.

Can it be used WITHOUT Reality - XP GNS 530?

Cera Sim: you can use without Reality-xp (is only for GPS).

Cera Sim: we will make a version with the generic gps

Both posts from about 5 hours ago.

And this about 20 minutes ago - Cera Sim: Relax... UH60 works fine without the Reality-xp GPS, and we release another version with default GPS.You can choose the installer, it easy...
    "He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots..."

Thanks for the responses guys. Glad to see it wasn't an error then. Love the Cera line of helicopters.. I'll work on bleeding speed and hovering more.

-Damien

I have the Virtavia UH-60----how would you compare this one to the Cera`s?
    Must i have the Cera UH-60?
    Thank you.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    I have the Virtavia UH-60----how would you compare this one to the Cera`s?
    Must i have the Cera UH-60?
    Thank you.
    Mike
    That is a good question, I would say yes if you spend much time with this model. I have the Virtavia one for FS9 and FSX and have gotten lots of use out of it. I find the Cera model to be easier on the frames first and foremost, with maybe a little more depth in systems, although I just start and fly and I like the airfile better. Graphics wise, they are both good
    Best, Michael

Thanks,Michael.
    So far,i`m happy with the Virtavia UH-60.
    My hangar is totally overcrowded,so i try only to buy airplanes and helos i would really fly often enough.I`ve stopped buying everything--it makes no sense to spend 30Euros for one or two flights.
    Mike

I hear ya and I am the same way. I know what works for me and what I need in an aircraft addon and as long as those parameters are met, then it's a go. unfortunately there are many i look at and want, but then I do my research and see if they will give me what I need. For me graphics in the VC that make the immersion possible, easy on the frames and with helis, good, realistic rotor animation are the top of my list. I have my FSX world where it needs to be and as such an aircraft addon has to give me a certain level of fluidity and be easy on the frames or it is hangered because turning down my settings because of too much detailed, poor optimization or just plain bad design is not an option. The CERA bird has been a big surprise in this aspect, especially with the detail on the model so it is a definite keeper.
    Best, Michael

Members who have read this thread: 38