RAZBAM Metroliner beta Released 10/10 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM Metroliner beta Released 10/10

Curious....where does this page say its a "beta" release? Even mentions exterior lighting...which doesn't work. Yes I'm not happy.......just seems a bit odd to me how this happened. The plane is showing on the product page and nowhere does it mention beta...This is useless to me.....I could have gotten my FTX global. How do I get a refund?

http://www.razbamsims.com/store/prod...d3f6ab3670e18f

Quote Originally Posted by joanvalley View Post
    The Razbam Metroliner has not been released, at least the final version, just a beta model for people who pre-purchased the aircraft. The final version will come soon after.

By the way, this thread is not an official Razbam post or forum, so whoever titled it that it has been released it's not accurate. It should be changed to "pre-purchase Beta model released".

THX!

Jose.
    Indeed, I originally had it titled as a pre-release? Who changed that to what it's titled now? This way I can understand the confusing.
    The one released is indeed a beta, the final version will have around 15 texture sets/liveries, the three texture sets currently released are beta as well.

Non the less, the first post does state about the PRE-RELEASE.

Cheers,
    Hank

[QUOTE=skyhawka4m;841023]Curious....where does this page say its a "beta" release? Even mentions exterior lighting...which doesn't work. Yes I'm not happy.......just seems a bit odd to me how this happened. The plane is showing on the product page and nowhere does it mention beta...This is useless to me.....I could have gotten my FTX global. How do I get a refund?

Personal information removed by moderator to protect identity.

Post your proof of purchase and we will give you your refund.

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Dont worry John
    I just issued you a refund...and allow me to go further..It was because of you that i left SOH.
    BUT, unlike you, i dont start pitty threads saying "im leaving", i just left, see john? SOH is all yours now.BTW, i just made a refund, and also, i, BANNING you from our store, but feel free to purchase our POS (as you always say) somewhere else.
    I grew tired of your uncalled for attacks and your hate towards my stuff, not because i personally care, but because you insult the people who works with me.I try to understand your position, maybe because i refuse to provide you free stuff anymore?...

There, i made public your refund.
    Please, keep slandering our POS, whatever makes you happier..
    BYE

I could care less about you or your site frankly Ron. I was actually hoping that you had turned over a new leaf but it seems I can now group you in with IRIS as a company I will no longer support since you chose to whine like a baby in forum. I had a legit gripe...the thread title changed......AS IT ALWAYS DOES....by whom I don't know......once a product if officially released. Oh and it has been much nicer since you left SOH actually since the dev's who do remain are able to take critique and have a solid back bone, and they at the very least would take this to a private message as any sane person do. Oh and what FREE stuff did you give me? Do you mean the planes you were begging me to paint for you that you would always end up leaving out of your final products? Or maybe it was because I actually pointed out errors and you didn't care for it. I may have been one of the reasons you supposedly left SOH but I am totally sure there were a great many others who were disappointed with your half wit attempts at creating aircraft and just lowing off those who tried to help you because you knew it all. You gave me a refund because you know you have your site set up wrong and its false advertising....no where on your site where the pane is....or was for sale did it say BETA........you're an ass, and frankly I'm not the only one here who thinks so.

Well guess what........stand by for the fine tooth comb....you haven't seen anything yet. :salute:

Oh and thanks for posting my personal info on the web,..........jerk

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    It would be nice to see people 'read' the posts so that this sort of thing doesn't happen.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Ok John and Prowler, this transaction needs to be discussed with pm or at the Razbam site. Back to comments about the Metroliner. Thanks
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

SOH-CM-2014
    Beautiful work, Rasbam. I will be buying this. I have wanted a high detail Fairchild Metroliner for years now.

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

No longer active
    Man, I hope skyhawka4m gets finally banned now, as his forum behaviour is simply not acceptable (people have been banned from SOH for much less).

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Indeed, I originally had it titled as a pre-release? Who changed that to what it's titled now? This way I can understand the confusing.
    The one released is indeed a beta, the final version will have around 15 texture sets/liveries, the three texture sets currently released are beta as well.

Non the less, the first post does state about the PRE-RELEASE.

Cheers,
    Hank
    Hank I changed the title as pre-release means to me that it is not available. Beta means something else entirely. We don't make unreleased products as stickies so because it was no longer pre-release and available, I felt it deserved to be a sticky. Even if it is a beta. Hope that clears this up.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Nice to see some military repaints:

Are these part of the release skins or just a request? I also would like to see more military paints and options, like the RADAR pod......too sweet!

Man, with last kid moved out it's looking like Christmas every week with all the new releases. Thanks Ron and team!
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    It would be nice to see people 'read' the posts so that this sort of thing doesn't happen.

LION.....I read the original post when it was first posted.......the original thread was worded and stated that it was a beta release.......someone changed it as always happens when a final release is put out. The night the beta announcement was made I went to the site to see if it was still there ..... it was not. So...when I saw the title thread changed.....I again clicked the link in the first post and the plane was now there to buy. No where in anything the web page did it say anything about being a beta release. Why if this was a "pre-order only" is it once again available for sale? To me ..... this meant the plane was out for sale. I think it should be looked into as to why the thread title was changed. My complaints about the plane are justified if I was under the impression I was buying a finished product...as I was since the thread title was changed.

for Ron to go on some cry baby rant about how I left his business because I wasn't getting free stuff......that is such BS. I left because he wouldn't fix the things I felt he needed to make a better product, and wouldn't even consider it. I don't need his free stuff......I am part of a team now that I enjoy working with because they do take my ideas seriously and have even worked them in. Thats what a TEAM works like....not one man thinking he has all the say. Anyone who knows me......I offer my many hours of research to do my repaints accurately, and free and all I asked for in return from Ron or from anyone I have worked with was the finished product for my work......period. I could care less why he doesn't come here anymore........if he chooses to not have a back bone and fight for his ideas....that's his choice......but don't try to make it seem like one man....me....made him leave. Seems his team is here alive and well......just a big baby.

I am NOT having this personal gripe invade a legit thread about a beta release. Any further transgressions will see action.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Is this SOH or did I stumble into Avsim again? Take it to PM. We do not really give a crap.

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I am NOT having this personal gripe invade a legit thread about a beta release. Any further transgressions will see action.
    good idea, if you are not going to ban skyhawka4m now, please delete my account now.

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Are these part of the release skins or just a request? I also would like to see more military paints and options, like the RADAR pod......too sweet!

Man, with last kid moved out it's looking like Christmas every week with all the new releases. Thanks Ron and team!
    These are part of the 15 liveries that will come out with the release version.

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    good idea, if you are not going to ban skyhawka4m now, please delete my account now.
    I hope you don't really want to leave because bannings are the province of SOH Admin...not members.

Roger.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

No longer active
    Yes, I know. I still want to be 'deleted' ASAP if he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Hank I changed the title as pre-release means to me that it is not available. Beta means something else entirely. We don't make unreleased products as stickies so because it was no longer pre-release and available, I felt it deserved to be a sticky. Even if it is a beta. Hope that clears this up.
    It sure does Tom, thanks! :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank

Charter Member 09

-and at long last, no SB2C

I guess Razbam is only interested in the new airplanes and has given up on the long, long promised Helldiver.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

Quote Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
    I guess Razbam is only interested in the new airplanes and has given up on the long, long promised Helldiver.
    We have not given up on the Helldiver but our main problem is that person responsible for the cockpit has left the group and never delivered it. We still are unable to find a replacement.

Thanks for the update Zeus on both the Helldiver and the military scheme's. Great to see such fantastic stuff coming out lately. Gonna be hard to keep up with it all.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I've been looking forward to the release for a while. I was going to do a version, but backed off for personal reasons - a good friend, and my flight instructor in real life, was killed in one of these just two months after getting his first job as a full-time commercial pilot. I'm still not not sure if I will get the courage to 'complete' in FSX the flight he never finished (although they came within 20 feet of runway before the wing finally burned through), which is sort of what I wanted to do, and may still do in his honour, or just buy it to re-live the flights I made in these as a passenger with now-extinct Empire Airlines between Montreal and Syracuse. That high wing loading always made for interesting turbulence! Used to love those flights.

Mike

SOH-CM-2014
    Im sorry about your friend, Mike. Not a good thing and I am sure it brings back memories.

Still, the Fairchild Metroliner does pull you in with those cool lines.

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    YoYo,

wow, she does look nice... Please, how did you get lights working? None of the lights work...on my beta

That panel looks awesome.... How on earth did they get those instruments glowing that well? Looks like the real thing.

Members who have read this thread: 68