RAZBAM Metroliner beta Released 10/10 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RAZBAM Metroliner beta Released 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Still, the Fairchild Metroliner does pull you in with those cool lines.
    Oh, absolutely. Didn't mean to be a downer there, the Metro is still one of my favourite aircraft, and am very glad it's coming to FSX!

Mike

That panel looks awesome.... How on earth did they get those instruments glowing that well? Looks like the real thing.
    Liberal use of lightmaps would be my guess. Quite impressive to say the least!

Cool

Please be advised that the Pre-Purchase plan has been closed. We thank the people who supported us and be aware that you will receive periodic beta updates until the final release (which is included).

That panel looks awesome.... How on earth did they get those instruments glowing that well? Looks like the real thing.
    Those are the work of Tim at Metal2Mesh.

Hello Folks,

found these videos and i think they can be interesting for our Developers and fellow PcPilots. Hope can help and Please, RAZBAM, do her gorgeous, this plane deserve it really:salute:

Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

No longer active
    I used a lot of this guys videos to finetune the FDE

Interesting new picture from beta. Many Heidies, Kens ect :

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Those are 3d passengers. You can add or remove them as you please.

Jose.

Beta version 0.3

Hello Folks,

just a little H.U for this bird, Beta version 0.3 released for whom who pre-purchased.
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

will they fix the sinking wheels? i don't understand why some addons have it and some don't... I mean, can it be 100% fixed should the developer wants so?

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    will they fix the sinking wheels? i don't understand why some addons have it and some don't... I mean, can it be 100% fixed should the developer wants so?
    No sinking wheels since the first beta.

Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    Try using it at some different airports - sometimes scenery doesn't always sit exactly on the FSX 'ground', if you know what I mean, and wheels can appear slightly above or below the visible surface.

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    RAZBAM Metroliner Pre-Release Sale.
    RAZBAM is making a pre-release sale of the Metroliner SA227-BC Turboprop aircraft.
    The aircraft will be ready for release in 45 days but for the first time we are allowing our customers to order the aircraft now at a reduced price.
    The sales price for the Metro III is $50, but for those who order the aircraft now will have to pay $40 only. A 20% discount in the sales price.
    As indicated the aircraft will be ready for release in 45 days. For those who preorder we will have a flyable Beta version in 20 days which will
    have most of the features that the release aircraft will have. Only the most advanced gagues like the weather radar will not available until release.

If you are interested go to the RAZBAM store and click on the Metro III icon. Please be advised that at this time no download link will be available until
    the Beta version is ready. You will be able to upgrade to the full version free of charge.

The following features will be available in the Beta:
    * Pax and Cargo load manager
    * 3d Virtual cockpit with over 90% functionality.
    * 10 liveries
    * Paintkit
    * User Manual

This Pre-Release offer is available only at RAZBAM online store

http://razbamsims.com/store/
    I'm pretty sure I missed the pre-Release sale but that's okay - I eventually bought it, and the one I got is very nice. I do have a few questions, however. My purchase was in mid November. What is the current (mid Dec) status of this aircraft? I went to the RAZBAM site but could not find the Metroliner listed among the offerings. It seems to have simply vanished. I do not have a manual for it but would dearly love one. Also, the original plan (see above) was to provide ten liveries and a paintkit - mine came with four liveries and no paintkit, and I have been unable to find any more liveries for it anywhere. Can anyone tell me more?

They ended the pre release thing quite awhile ago.

If you bought the beta you should be able to download from your account the current beta which is 0.4 and called a release candidate. They are very close to release and it's a very fine effort.

There is is a rough manual with the current beta.

-steve

It's planned to be released this week !

Cheers,
    Hank

'Just in time for Christmas'? Man, this is cutting it close!

Members who have read this thread: 68