Skysim Mirage 3 out!
Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Skysim Mirage 3 out!

Skysim Mirage 3 out!

hey guys!

the skysim mirage3 got released today :ernae:
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

Videre Vincere Est

Quote Originally Posted by shackleton_boy View Post
    hey guys!

the skysim mirage3 got released today :ernae:
    Great news

Gotta link?

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

hinch
    I just clicked add to basket $32 and it says free of charge. I guess it isn't out then?

Somebody purchase this & post many detailed screen shots! :help: Check Foodland Catalogue and Foodworks Catalogue.

I have always had an interest in the Mirage but want to look before I leap :costumes:
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

According to their website they use the Flight1 wrapper for payment.
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

hinch
    Ahhh, fingers crossed its the one with paypal because I have £40 in there

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any screenshots on the site.:help:
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    It's the same every time they release a product. To be honest I'm becoming a little disillusioned with the way some British firms are setting up their shops, if it was any other business they'd be hammered by their customers.
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    Just click the picture next to the product here : http://www.sky-sim.co.uk/home.htm

http://www.skysim.co.uk/window/aircr...ge/mirage.html
    Swa se ðeodkyning þeawum lyfde

MCDesigns
    Looks nice from the limited shots posted, and it says it requires SP2 (just an FYI for those that haven't updated their sim yet). Hope to see some user feedback since I am on the fence

Quote Originally Posted by Chris H View Post

Thanks!
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

I missed those shots, thanks!:ernae:

They wet my appetite though, looking forward to hearing some user feedback.

That Israeli paint is just screaming for some NOE flights into Egypt!
    Regards, Bob

Some screenshots of the australian and swiss Mirage.
    Hope they give you an idea of what this bird look like...

I enjoy it to say the least!

Great shots thanks!! :ernae:

One final question, whats the FM like? Im not a FM prude that flies with the published numbers in one hand & a stop watch in the other. What I do want is a believable FM. Whats your thoughts?
    Regards, Bob

MCDesigns
    Amazing shots, looks great!! :ernae:

Cheers guys! :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Great shots thanks!! :ernae:

One final question, whats the FM like? Im not a FM prude that flies with the published numbers in one hand & a stop watch in the other. What I do want is a believable FM. Whats your thoughts?
    I'm not an FM expert and i just did two short flights.
    What i can say is that you need a fairly long runway to take off, it was too short in Coff's harbour ( YSCH from Orbx ) with the aircraft loaded as in the aussie Mirage screenshots. One thing i can say for sure is that i enjoyed the time spent with her.
    So far i'd say the FM is believable but don't take my words for granted.

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

Looks amazing!

But i'll wait for the more modern 2000-5

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Quote Originally Posted by Josquin View Post
    I'm not an FM expert and i just did two short flights.
    What i can say is that you need a fairly long runway to take off, it was too short in Coff's harbour ( YSCH from Orbx ) with the aircraft loaded as in the aussie Mirage screenshots. One thing i can say for sure is that i enjoyed the time spent with her.
    So far i'd say the FM is believable but don't take my words for granted.
    Something to keep in mind with the flight model is that it is preloaded with max external fuel tank capacity (wings and centerline). You have to do that to be able to use them at any capacity. The readme and kneeboard notes discuss this fully and tell how much to remove based on your external stores. That is probably why it seemed like a long takeoff run, you may have been carrying a few hundred more gallons of fuel than you realized.
    :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Something to keep in mind with the flight model is that it is preloaded with max external fuel tank capacity (wings and centerline). You have to do that to be able to use them at any capacity. The readme and kneeboard notes discuss this fully and tell how much to remove based on your external stores. That is probably why it seemed like a long takeoff run, you may have been carrying a few hundred more gallons of fuel than you realized.
    :ernae:
    I overlooked that part in the Readme... Now i know, thank you for pointing this out.

I cant wait for the SAAF repaints to come out :amen:
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

Hoi Henk,

Did you buy normally thru Flight1 Wrapper ?

I'm beginning to think this thing literally IS a mirage aka fata morgana.....

Never a problem with the Flight1 Wrapper ( bought half their store ) my account certainly is valid but trying to buy the Skysim Mirage i get nothing else but a message saying that my account is NOT valid.... ( tried both Paypal and CC several times )

Noticed when i search for Skysim at Flight1 nothing turns up. Nothing turns up either searching for Sea Vixen, or Hawk, also Skysim ( and bought there ).

No Skysim stuff whatsoever to find at Flight1..... ( i DL'd the model via Skysim site )

Maybe it's cause i've been waiting too much with baited breath for this Mirage ! :faint:

Just a fata morgana for me at the mo.....

Anybody else having a problem buying it from Flight1 ??......

Thanks,
    Jan

jan

i managed to download it from skysim without any money down, but after downloading the first time i got a error as it didnt have a file extension then i checked it again on the second download to get the same error, so i gave up on it for now

as for paying for it, i was told you pay for it during the installation, but i never got that far thus i could be talking out of my @ss

Members who have read this thread: 15