A2A 172 RELEASED! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A2A 172 RELEASED!

OK, got the permission from A2A Simulations - so if you are interested, you can download it here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4d8pfzm7bg4eef5/C172_Int_01.zip

Dirk

thank you Fireball6 for your textures, the red look nice:salute:
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

OUTSTANDING Dirk!!!!! Thanks for making this bird a little less 'sterile' looking.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Thanks gents - glad you like them. I'd started to play a little with dirt here are the first results - also i'd make three more color-variants. Hope for some sparetime at sunday .....

Greetings Dirk

Here are the next three colors for you to choose ....: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k8df8ugcylzaznf/C172_Int_02.zip

Charter Member 2011
    Thanks Dirk. Appreciating your efforts with every flight.

Cheers
    Larry

Thanks Dirk for your work & time:salute:
    Any chance to get also different firewall colours ?
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

Hi,

I've uploaded a new livery to the library

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Cool paint! I've seen some nice ones start to pop up
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    A2A offers a lot with this model, but for this price I would have expected better and much more sophisticated flight dynamics! (especially from this software develper)

Dieter
    I flew the 172 years ago, while dad was in the south Pacific.
    From what I remember this plane has the same characteristics as the one I flew....The 172 is one of the best training aircraft on the market today, Its a very forgiving aircraft.
    This is from Cessna.

Performance and passion make
    dreams take flight

Scroll left
    Scroll right

Detailed Specifications

Performance data is based on the standard Skyhawk configuration, operating in International Standard Atmosphere (ISA) conditions with zero wind.
    Takeoff and landing field lengths are based on a level, hard surface and dry runway. Actual performance will vary with factors such as environmental conditions, aircraft configuration and operational/ATC procedures.
    Dimensions

• Length
    • 27 ft 2 in (8.28 m)
    • Height
    • 8 ft 11 in (2.72 m)
    • Wingspan
    • 36 ft 1 in (11.00 m)
    • Wing
    • Wing Area

• 174 sq ft (16 sq m)
    • <!--
    • --> Wheelbase <!-- -->
    • 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
    • <!--
    • --> Tread <!-- -->
    • N/A (N/A m)
    • Cabin Interior
    • Height
    • Width
    • Length

• 48 in (1.22 m)
    • 40 in (1.00 m)
    • 11 ft 10 in (3.61 m)
    • Seating Capacity
    • Baggage Capacity
    • Weight
    • Volume

• 120 lb (54 kg)
    • 30 cu ft (0.85 cu m)

Wingspan – 36 ft 1 in (11.00 m)

Height
    8 ft 11 in (2.72 m)
    Length – 27 ft 2 in (8.28 m)

Weights

• Maximum Ramp Weight
    • 2,558 lb (1,160 kg)
    • Maximum Takeoff Weight
    • 2,550 lb (1,157 kg)
    • Maximum Landing Weight
    • 2,550 lb (1,157 kg)
    • Maximum Zero Fuel Weight
    • N/A lb (N/A kg)
    • Usable Fuel Capacity
    • Weight
    • Volume

• 318 lb (144 kg)
    • 53 gal (201 l)
    • Basic Operating Weight
    • 1,641 lb (744 kg)
    • Useful Load
    • 917 lb (416 kg)
    • Maximum Payload
    • 909 lb (412 kg)
    • Full Fuel Payload
    • 599 lb (272 kg)

Performance

• Maximum Cruise Speed
    • 124 ktas (230 km/h)
    • Range
    • 640 nm (1,185 km)
    Takeoff
    • Takeoff Distance
    • Ground Roll

• 1,630 ft (497 m)
    • 960 ft (293 m)
    Landing
    • Landing Distance
    • Ground Roll

• 1,335 ft (407 m)
    • 575 ft (175 m)
    • Maximum Operating Altitude
    • 14,000 ft (4,267 m)
    • Maximum Climb Rate
    • 730 fpm (223 mpm)
    • Maximum Limit Speed
    • 163 kias (302 km/h)
    • Stall Speed
    • 48 kcas (89 km/h)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Thanks for your kind words gents - did a third one in red and darker plastic-parts at the doors. I've asked for permission to share them at the A2A Forum because it is their original work that i only change a little.
    If i get the permission to share, i will see what i can do to let them look a bit "used" I think i'll do a clean and a "dirty" variant of them.

Dirk
    You going to make these available for download.?

I`d just uploaded a package with all six color variants here at the Outhouse - should be available soon. This package contains V1.1 of my modifications. They looks smoother now in outside-view. If you have installed the textures from dropbox, i'd uploaded an update-package there too, please download the updated textures here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8j0awbh1u...Update_1.1.zip

Greetings Dirk

first paint for this amazing Plane

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Really? Are you serious? You HAD to paint it in ERAU colors. Now I have to get that plane. How could you do this to me?

Looks great! Keep up the great work!

this Plane is best Thing ever created For FSX I am happy!:salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    this Plane is best Thing ever created For FSX I am happy!:salute:
    Downloads Up!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...wk-repaint-zip

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

working on this One!

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

WIP of my dear old SX-AWD outside the Athens Aeroclub hangar in Tatoi. After having painted this for the Carenado model, the A2A paintkit was a blast.

The realone is actually an "M" model so I'm going to release it after I've managed to repaint the interior to be cream with light blue leather seats and door panels.

real one:
    Attachment 92922

This one will be next, same airport, different club. My favorite ride so far in my limited flying time (a "P" model this time, quite posh inside, needs to have black panel, brown leather seats and tinted glass):

Attachment 92923

Just a heads up to those of you who have Saitek FIPs in your pit and are considering buying the A2A 172. Suggest you read this thread first !

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/view...?f=108&t=35940

That's a (sad) showstopper for me.

I added some dirt to the Interior-Textures. Not much but it looks not so "sterile" now (imho)

Dirk

Well, the interior of the older models is so much different that I decided it is not worth trying to change the colours only (there are no headrests, the door sides are plain and the panel has an extra cover). I will release the exteriors of SX-AWD and SX-AEW in a few days. I hope I'll be able to at least do the tinted glass in AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    WIP of my dear old SX-AWD outside the Athens Aeroclub hangar in Tatoi. After having painted this for the Carenado model, the A2A paintkit was a blast.

The realone is actually an "M" model so I'm going to release it after I've managed to repaint the interior to be cream with light blue leather seats and door panels.

real one:
    Attachment 92922

This one will be next, same airport, different club. My favorite ride so far in my limited flying time (a "P" model this time, quite posh inside, needs to have black panel, brown leather seats and tinted glass):

Attachment 92923
    What scenery is this?
    Andy

This is the Tatoi AB Scenery, the first one I made a couple of years ago. It is available here and at AVSIM.

I have been working on it over the years mainly to reduce the cliffs and plateaus due to the difference in elevation north and south. I have not released any updates as they are still WIP. You may however get the latest version here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rg74d68gl...%20%281%29.rar

Great Paint Dimus! still regularly use your Tatoi scenery for virtual commuting between Athens and Thessaloniki... :salute:

Members who have read this thread: 1