my new setup

Thread: my new setup

my new setup

this is what im calling my new cockpit set up.yoke 2 quads,peddles on the floor trackIR and i have a music stand to hold my laptop to show my visualtor map on while flying.

the monitor and keyboard mouse are mounted to the desk on a swing arm,like you see in a doctors office.

Blog Entries
    Nice setup.....

Members +
    Thats just Great..Beautiful !....Whats Simming is all about.....NICE!....my friend you are a serious simmer....one ques. Tho...Where is the Frig??...<label for="rb_iconid_24"></label>

I use a 36 inch lcd tv and also put the trackir on top.Problem I had was that it sat so high I never could get it to work right in the cockpit. The unit on the tv was just to high for it to function correctly. I ended up taking it off the hat rim and taped it on top of my hat.Talk about looking like a total dork! There have been many times I have answered the door with that cap on and people look at me like wth

Something else I did was took the sensor off the tv's top and simply draped it over the edge and taped its wire so it just hangs a little on to the screen.That brought it down another 1inch and 1/2 or so which helped.

Quote Originally Posted by beana51 View Post
    Thats just Great..Beautiful !....Whats Simming is all about.....NICE!....my friend you are a serious simmer....one ques. Tho...Where is the Frig??...<label for="rb_iconid_24"></label>

about 8 feet to starboard ,ive been politicking for a small apartment size one for ahile now..but the powers that be say i need some exercise

Looks great Dave! JimJam, I had visions of Doc from Back To The Future when you were talking about not answering the door with that on.
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Dual CH Throttle Quads... flying those four-engined props, eh?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Dual CH Throttle Quads... flying those four-engined props, eh?
    yes sir...i was devastated when the one went missing....got to swap my knobs out again..but all will fine soon...