OT: Infinite Scuba

Thread: OT: Infinite Scuba

OT: Infinite Scuba

So some of the ex-Aces developers started http://www.cascadegamefoundry.com/, I believe it was announced soon after the closure of the Aces studio at Microsoft. Their first game was launched in June: https://www.infinitescuba.com/ an interesting path they have chosen.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Infinite Boredom...?

I wonder if dive enthusiasts email them with complaints about the goggles being the wrong shape...or the striping on the wetsuit being all wrong...

right - like anyone would care that much

only us flight simmers and maybe the race driver simmers are that cracked -

good luck to them as I wish no ill will on anyone - reminds me of a Wii console game that I cant remember the title of....just as sleep inducing though
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    Infinite Boredom...?

I wonder if dive enthusiasts email them with complaints about the goggles being the wrong shape...or the striping on the wetsuit being all wrong...

right - like anyone would care that much

only us flight simmers and maybe the race driver simmers are that cracked -

good luck to them as I wish no ill will on anyone - reminds me of a Wii console game that I cant remember the title of....just as sleep inducing though

"Endless Ocean"?
    Had some of Hayley Westenra songs I liked.

Heh. I was wondering if someone in that sim world would be complaining that "The Bends" weren't severe enough.
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

I wonder if the rivets on the shipwrecks are the correct scale and in the right place?
    Larry

You Guys are funny !

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    "Endless Ocean"?
    Had some of Hayley Westenra songs I liked.

Heh. I was wondering if someone in that sim world would be complaining that "The Bends" weren't severe enough.
    lol yes that was it - and the music was ok as I recall -

maybe they make a virtual diver version of the as*kicker for that bends thing....something that boils the nitrogen in your blood instead of lamely vibrating on que...
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube