FSrealWX lite not loading weather!

Thread: FSrealWX lite not loading weather!

Charter Member 2016

FSrealWX lite not loading weather!

FSrealWX lite has been failing to connect to the weather server - or any server for that matter - for about a week now. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

It's been connecting for me. Used it earlier this afternoon.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

a) Are you on the latest update? I just updated to v1.06.1469 - bottom right of the program box. Mine is working btw. I use Opus now instead which is great.
    b) Otherwise I would uninstall reboot reinstall and try again
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Just got done with a 3 hr. + flight from KVNY to KAPA with no problems at all. I also have the latest version.

:salute:

Charter Member 2016
    On a hunch, I uninstalled my web filter - Blue Coat K9. It's been great - effective and remarkably low on processor requirements - but for some reason the latest update started messing with things, it seems.
    With Blue Coat K9 removed, all seems to be fixed.

EDIT: Did some more testing. It is in fact Blue Coat K9... even with all of the filtering options turned all the way off, the latest version blocks FSrealWX. I wonder what it thinks it is blocking?
    Does anyone know of another good, lightweight, free web filter to use? It's for my only computer - FS, work, school, etc., it's all on the same machine, so it has got to be easy on the processor and on the memory. No stinking way I'm using bloated crapware like McAfee or Symantec!
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

Members who have read this thread: 1