weird,opinions wanted...

Thread: weird,opinions wanted...

weird,opinions wanted...

what do all of you think about this guy?..pathological liar?..or legit victim?..makes me positive that at the time of all arrests,blood should be drawn and DNA done..or saliva?..

http://www.auburnjournal.com/article...facing-charges

Pretty convenient that the person who stole his ID just happens to be his doppelganger. I'm somewhat confused about the timeline in all this. Is he claiming he has never been arrested before and all this is stemming from a glitch in the fingerprint system? If someone with multiple aliases and an extensive criminal history has been in the system for a while he should have had his fingerprints taken many times. Do they all match Cassidy's? If so, I'm gonna say it's him.

Identity theft is indeed a problem, however, in most jurisdictions it doesn't matter if a person's fingerprints are already on file or not; a set of fingerprints will be taken at the time of arrest. Yes, those fingerprints will be compared to any already on file for ID purposes, however, that particular set of fingerprints will be attached to that particular arrest.

I'd be shocked if that department has a different policy that doesn't use arrest prints.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands... - Douglas Adams
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Something's fishy here...

OK, so he got his wallet with ID and credit cards stolen 3 or 4 days before the incident. Did he call the CC company to cancel his cards? Wouldn't the CC company have a paper trail proving the cards were reported stolen, with a date and time the call took place? That would prove he was telling the truth...

If you were trying to re-trace your steps to prove you weren't in jail during the time in question, wouldn't you remember what you did during that time, if it's so important?

I dunno... fingerprints don't lie. If they match up, well... better get some soap-on a rope!!

Attachment 91705