HELP from painting expert!!

Thread: HELP from painting expert!!

HELP from painting expert!!

I am not well versed in painting so I am in need of some assistance from one of our 'painting experts'..

I have imported an FS9 aircraft (Alpha T-6) into FSX and all went well except the prop as you can see from the attached pics - the 'disk' seems to be a little dark!!!

If your willing to spend a few minutes in helping me correct this, I surely would appreciate it..

Thanks;

Bill

Blog Entries
    If you don't have the software to alter the propdisk file you can "borrow" one from an existing FSX native aircraft livery.

Just copy the propdisk file from that file and paste it into your Alpha T-6 file. Make sure the name is identical and you should be good to go.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's what I do!!!!

Thanks Gman and FSX68 for your responses - I didn't realize you could do that and get away with it - I always thought the 'prop' file in a particular folder WAS for that particular aircraft!! BOY, never stop learning with this stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    If you don't have the software to alter the propdisk
    I do have the software (Photoshop C3) and I've 'dabbled' in painting - I just haven't messed with that particular file yet...

I also have to give thanks to "Midav" - who sent me a BMP and it works great - so I'm 'good to go' now on the T-6..

Again thanks everyone - hope you have a great day..

Bill