Milviz Boeing 737-200c Released
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milviz Boeing 737-200c Released

Milviz Boeing 737-200c Released

Perhaps my favorite aspect of working on any project is having the privilege to announce it's release here at Sim-Outhouse, where I first got my start in FSX.

With that, I am very happy to announce the release of the Milviz Boeing 737-200c, which can be purchased directly from our site.

For all Milviz Direct Customers, there is a $5 off coupon available through the end of August when you purchase off our site.

For those that have not seen the promotional video, it can be seen below:

On behalf of the Milviz team and myself, we hope you enjoy her as much as we enjoyed bringing her to the masses.

Link to Purchase: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B-737

All the best, Diego

Looks like a real winner Diego, thanks for posting the video and introducing the Boeing 737-200C.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Thanks a lot Diego for such nice products.. I own the baron and the 310 and this one looks much much better than those 2 together. Could you tell me if there is an option to hide the yoke. I know is not relevant but I don't have any head tracking hardware and it is a nice option to have.

Thanks again

Dan

Hey Dan,

To my knowledge, there is no option to hide the yoke. I was without head-tracking software for many years, so I know where you're coming from.

However, the default view shows the panel clearly (yoke doesn't get in the way whatsoever). Everything is readily accessible and visible. Thank you for the kind words.

All the best, Diego

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I will be picking this as soon as the USCG Paymaster farts and coughs lol. It is a must as it has my beloved and stomping grounds Canadian North and the First Air Tribute to the Inuit Drummer tail flight that crashed at CYRB.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Thanks Diego for your fast reply.. I will be picking this one up tomorrow morning for sure..As I said, the yoke thing is not a deal breaker but getting the best 737 200 for FSX is and I can tell that this one is for sure and by far the best.

Dan

I hope you folks like this one. I did the flight dynamics and actually flew the 200 combi for a number of years as Captain. I think it does a pretty good job of replicating the 200 experience. A great plane for "gunk holing". Going in and out of all sorts of out of the way primitive places. Used to fly into Dutch Harbor (PADU) of Deadliest Catch fame!

Regards: Tom

Thank you Diego and Milviz . I have all your planes and all are top shelf . I'm not really a tube flyer but I bought this in support of a great developer house.

What a good model to train with ! Cheers

Superb modelling as always, flies really sweet, gonna spend many hours flying into some remote places with this.

I pre-ordered it, downloaded and installed, but still haven't had the chance to fly it. Real life sucks sometimes.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Congrats on the release! I know this was a lot of intense work. Hope it does well.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

I have the Captain Sim 737 as well and still like it, but the Milviz one is on a whole different level. You can just jump in and fly or you can go pretty deep into systems. Thanks to Tom, the flight model sure seems better than the oft tweaked CS one, but I've never flown a real one so that's all subjective.

Milviz has made one of the very best VC's I've seen with this one.

Cheers,
    steve

This airliner is may be the only one that has stirred my interest so far in FSX. It is really a hands on, rugged bird that can even be considered a "bush" plane. Lots of fun flying it manually but if you also fancy FMC and autopilot flying, it's all there. To top it all it runs great on my aging setup.

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    We've got banners

Regards, Diego
    Thanks Folks, great 732:salute::salute:
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

I also prepayed for this and am very happy with it

But I wish they would let me join their forum so I can say thanks..............

Quote Originally Posted by Timbohobo View Post

Hey,

With regards to the forum, our web guy is off in a distant land where it's hot...that's all we can say.

He'll set you all up as soon as possible, but it's safe to say he has more pressing matters.

I'll pass on your thanks to the team. It is much appreciated. :salute:

Regards, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    He'll set you all up as soon as possible, but it's safe to say he has more pressing matters.
    Oh... I'm glad I dont have any pressing issues then

Hello Folks,

any Cargo repaints on the way:ques:
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

Charter Member 2015
    Do the instruments reply to normal FSX commands, ie., heading bug, autopilot, etc.. be controlled by fsx hardware addon dials??? Captan Sim aircraft and others do not always use normal FSX commands.... Makes owning hardware not so much fun.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Pepere View Post
    Do the instruments reply to normal FSX commands, ie., heading bug, autopilot, etc.. be controlled by fsx hardware addon dials??? Captan Sim aircraft and others do not always use normal FSX commands.... Makes owning hardware not so much fun.
    Where it was possible to do so, yes.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbohobo View Post

Glad to hear you enjoy the product. I do mass forum account creation when I get off of work everyday. So as long as you send an email to Roadburner440 at milviz dot com with the username that you would like to use on our forums, and your purchase information I will get your account set up. We certaintly do appreciate the thanks, and I am glad to see so many people are enjoying it. Definately is hot over here, but ah well. Be back State side in about a months time, so I will be back to being more active on SOH again.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Curious to hear about what kind of performance/fps/cockpit load speeds ect people are getting.

Cheers, forum access sorted!

Jimjam, FPS is fantastic, I dont notice much if any difference between this and a default FSX aircraft

Gotta go, got bushstrips to menace

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Roadburner440 you'll have my info soon in yah box. Yessss a beautiful Canadian Arctic classic and still a major lifeline in the Arctic today. Just did a wonderful full series startup from CYZF and now inbound to CYEG. One thing is for sure once you learn this combi in RW you never ever forget her. Tom excellent job on the FDE. The Canadian North C-GSPW acts like the beast it is as I know. I was very fortunate when Det to RCAF 440Sq to get special training in the Empress as part of a emergency take over crew in case of emergencies. I can still start her after being absent from her controls for 1 and half years, you just never forget with this classic. Remember all Virtual fliers who dare the Arctic beware she can be a beast with gremlins.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/