Need some help

Thread: Need some help

Need some help

:isadizzyoes anyone know if there is a 64bit version of mk_MDLC?:salute::salute:
    Thanks,JP

There is none. MK MDLC is a user friendly interface for MDLC.exe. MDLC.exe is old 16bit or less bit cammand line based program. MK MDLC dose the cammand line work for you.

I know DOSbox (a DOS emulator) can be used to make old 16bit programs run on new computers. That maybe the only way to get MDLC to work on new computers unless some one can redo the MDLC.exe as a 32bit program.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    There is none. MK MDLC is a user friendly interface for MDLC.exe. MDLC.exe is old 16bit or less bit cammand line based program. MK MDLC dose the cammand line work for you.

I know DOSbox (a DOS emulator) can be used to make old 16bit programs run on new computers. That maybe the only way to get MDLC to work on new computers unless some one can redo the MDLC.exe as a 32bit program.

Thanks for the info Allan.:salute::salute:
    JP

There maybe a roundabout way of doing it. I THINK you can use Model Coverter X (if the model will import) than export the model as an MS Xfile. The free FS2002 Make MDL can take X Files and make the into CFS2 MDLs. You will need to open the makemdl.cfg and add

[Options]
    CFS2=1

to the makemdl.cfg this should tell the FS2002 Make MDL to code the model for CFS2.

FS2002 MakeMDL Software Development Kit (if you don't already have it)
    http://files.fsnordic.net/Flight_Sim...ellaneous/SDK/

I can use MK MDLC and MDLC.exe so I can try and conver it for you.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

I have a solution,
    one can run a 32 bit virtual machine on a 64 bit host.

Members who have read this thread: 2