P3D 2.0

Thread: P3D 2.0

P3D 2.0

Does any one know or can guess when 2.0 might come out. I have looked around P3D's site and can not find any thing out about the update. Thanks for any info.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    From what I have heard sometime before the end of this year or Q1 next year. I am also hearing there could be a v1.5 first.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

LM play their cards very close to their chest on this subject which is very frustrating. I bought mine over a year ago, but I can imagine someone who has not yet taken the plunge being reluctant to part with cash for v1.4 if v2.0 is released shortly after.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    V1.4 is a free upgrade. Any V1.** upgrades are free. Version 2.0 will be a completely new version and will require payment. It is like going from FS9 to FSX.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

I guess I am one of those guys that will just wait until v2.0 arrives on the scene. I have been on hiatus from simming for a while due to the RW demanding my time. Dealing with medico/family concerns right now, but hope to get my FS rig up and running SOON! I will direct my attentions to a new FS 9 install first and wait a little while to see how this P3D v2.0 thing shakes out.

On another, but related, topic: over at flightsim.com earlier today there was an article/ad about a product called "P3D Booster 2013" Sounds like a semi-scam to me. Does anybody know anything and/or have an opinion about it (YET)?

LA
    ...things will go as they will; and there's no use hurrying to meet them.

Members who have read this thread: 0