Ive deleted FSX off my PC!

Thread: Ive deleted FSX off my PC!

Charter Member 2012

Ive deleted FSX off my PC!

Hi All

I now have everything working in P3D - only took a week but it was worth it as FPS is great .

Thanks to all who encouraged me to keep going! :salute:

Congrats on the successful transition. I think over time you will notice a nice improvement in your simming experience, albeit a few "warts" but still worth the migration to this platform.

I read your post in the FSX forum. I made the transition myself quite some time ago and have had no regrets. P3D will only get better.
    I don't necessarily fly so-to-speak that much, but when I do I enjoy it at full sliders/30fps every time.

I gave up on FSX 3 months after its release,Have only used it to sample our projects during production!Used FS9 for FUN FLYING/SIMMING!....have been using Prepar3d for about 3 months now and Finally enjoying modeling and flight simming the way its supposed to be! It can only get better and well worth the monthly fee considering the hundreds of dollars wasted on FSX....Best Gil

Charter Member 2012
    I see im in company of many of you I hold in high esteem!

Thank goodness the sim will live on

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Welcome to the New World mate.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Members who have read this thread: 0