Flight1 Super King Air B200 Released! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flight1 Super King Air B200 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by wapanomi View Post
    Thank you for searching those prices. But since I fly intensively five of these add-ons and having now more than 20 hours with the B200 the comparison leads me to the opposite conclusion : the price is high but match the quality if you compare with the other products...

That said, I don't understand the purpose of the discussion : if you find it too expensive, spare your money. If not, fly this excellent plane and pay the people who worked to make it. That's very simple.
    We are discussing, chatting about the Flight1 King Air FS Addon...One dude advice about the release, other folks like you write your impressions...others talk about the price. The product is all, 3D model, texture, gauges, manuals and price.

Fantastic if you are very satisfied (B200 have quality, it's obviously) but please not see any critic as an attack. The price is a weakness of the product.
    F1 B200 is superb, textures, 3D model, Flight model...and as I said i'm a proud owner of a F1 Citation Mustang since 2009. But the market said thaht other developers offer more at lower prices.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    The price is up there but fair from my experience with it so far.
    I would agree with this. As far as GA turboprops go, it is #1. You will pay a lot of money for the #1 in any category of FS addon.

Any repaints out for this yet? Also i see F1 has closed their support forum to "registered purchasers." I think I know commercially why they would want to do this but the non-visibility of user comments that it leads to is not making this potential owner rush to buy it. IMHO this tactic risks being self defeating re potential sales as having user comments - not just the dev's marketing page and patter - is a normal and expected part of any e-commerce business today. Grateful therefore for this thread and its helpful feedback.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

No paint kit released yet
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

I am a Beech fan

I own Carnado C90,the Realair Duke,the PMDG B1900's and the old Aeroworx B200 as well as the Freeware AFG etc

Sorry I cannot see 60 bucks with just the Garmin for it

And although the Carenado is VERY GOOD it just lives up to the FS9 port to FSX Aeroworks exteriors once you get the Panels going

My 5 Cents

Roland

Well there's the maintenance module, failures, safe taxi, highly functional systems... You're paying for all that added stuff and in the realm of PMDG, Majestic etc

They have a 30 day return policy too
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

it just lives up to the FS9 port to FSX Aeroworks exteriors once you get the Panels going
    Never have found anything quite like the Aeroworx to match immersion, startup sequence, systems and failures. Exterior model is perfect from all angles and beats other freeware models, eg AFG and IDFT etc. Hoping this might be its match.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I found this to be about on par with the Aeroworx version. I ran the port for a while but the fps were dramatically low in FSX.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

If you modify the VC with more modern gauges (Off PMDG in my case) Aeroworx FPS run 32-35

Anyway hard to get by in these days i think and VC in the new ones is better

Roland

FWIW Milviz is doing a king air 350i one with the pro line 21 and one with traditional 6 pack.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

I tried tweaking for hours a ported AWX B200 but there seems no way around the loss of functions and related clickspots to make it free enough of annoyances to be worth the effort.

For me the B350 is a bit too much aircraft and into commuter size equipment. I want to squeeze in and out of approx 2400' runways like I can with F1's PC-12 (my current favorite turboprop) with the added authority (and operating costs!) of this handsome fast twin.

If you don't mind the glass I think this is the plane for you. With the Blackhawk engine mods I frequently get speeds in excess of 310 KTAS in the lower FL's. I do push the engines hard but the gauges are in the green and usually I'm following the perf tables (yes a nice set included).
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

Members who have read this thread: 2