NEWS FLASH - RAZBAM Fairchild METRO III

Thread: NEWS FLASH - RAZBAM Fairchild METRO III

NEWS FLASH - RAZBAM Fairchild METRO III

Ok ladies and gents, latest news about the RAZBAM Fairchild Metro III:

About to arrive this week to get some paint, and here the latest picture posted on FB:

On FB there's a poll, for 10 possible paintschemes to do: https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims?...ation=timeline

Or you can post here on this thread, for those not having a FB account, the paintscheme you would like to see as part of the final package.

Cheers,
    Hank

Great news, Hank - would love to see some Oz paints for this one. Wikipedia page has 3 pics of pax and cargo versions that fly in this part of the world (not sure about model variants).
    Looking forward to release!

Blog Entries
    Cool news!

Another vote for Crossair - old colours (red cheat line, not blue), as per Sean's ....

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cross...7AC/1182661/M/

DL

I was going to suggest SkyWest Airlines in the white with blue/red stripe because I rode on one to and from KSAN - KLAX back in 1983.

I liked Lone Star Airlines out of Texas as well after seeing three of them parked in the fog when I flew down to Dallas back in the mid-90's.

And although they were Swearingen Metro II's with the early three blade props, open main gear doors, and shorter wingspan; Empire Airlines out of the north-east and Tejas Airlines out of Texas. I modeled both of these when I made the first ever Metroliner for FS back in 1993. I'll wait for the paint kit to do them.
    :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post

I was going to suggest SkyWest Airlines in the white with blue/red stripe because I rode on one to and from KSAN - KLAX back in 1983.

I liked Lone Star Airlines out of Texas as well after seeing three of them parked in the fog when I flew down to Dallas back in the mid-90's.

And although they were Swearingen Metro II's with the early three blade props, open main gear doors, and shorter wingspan; Empire Airlines out of the north-east and Tejas Airlines out of Texas. I modeled both of these when I made the first ever Metroliner for FS back in 1993. I'll wait for the paint kit to do them.
    :ernae:
    I was going to make some suggestions, but Frank pretty well wrote about the ones I like.

-steve

No longer active
    Attachment 90281One cooool livery!!!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 1