A Poll, FSX Freeware Aircraft Wish List - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: A Poll, FSX Freeware Aircraft Wish List

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    alright who's been buying votes?

no amount of produce could buy my vote for the Norseman... well that's not true... a Diemaco C8 will buy my vote

but come on, let's pull for the Defiant, it's an underdog, not massively known, but a very capable and adaptable aircraft, used by a fair few air forces RAF, RCAF, USAAC/F, RAAF..... besides with a Norseman you can't return fire if you're being chased across the Bush

back to seriousness *clears throat*.... anything that gets done Paul i'm likely to fly... prefer to have my aircraft with spinning blades OUTSIDE the engine nacelles though and boy is it good to see the community having a bit of a laugh!

I think what this all amounts to is, if you are from across the pond i.e. Europe you will be more inclined for planes made over there, that is understandable and
    if you are from US of A (where I live) you will favor something made in US of A - at least most of us will. So this Tug of War ensues and it will not surprise me
    who will win. As Sargent Schultz of Hogan Hero's would say I know Nothing.

yup... and to think this is what the Defiant was fighting to stop landing on British soil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duX4tIFocvY

truly frightening (Gotta love 'Allo Allo' was a great show, still is )

Americans do seem to prefer 'American made' but I think us Europeans are more pragmatic... I will remind you I voted for the Norseman :P or is Canukistanian not American enough?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    Americans do seem to prefer 'American made' but I think us Europeans are more pragmatic... I will remind you I voted for the Norseman :P or is Canukistanian not American enough?
    Ya know, I am tired of all this. I am OUT of this contest and I really don't care about this.

I don't like the "DRAMA" here and it is all that I can do to bite my tongue and not say what I really would like to say. It is not worth raising my blood pressure
    over this. I have enough real life problems of my own, for instance my father has lung cancer with 6-10 months to live!!

My 35 year old Daughter is Bi-polar and lives with me. My Wife is Type II diabetic... I put it all in God's hands and hope to hear an answer from him.......AND SOON!!!!

Thank you maam for your kind comments.

Yes, to clarify, that was in jest... Some of my best friends are Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    ..... besides with a Norseman you can't return fire if you're being chased across the Bush
    With the Norseman on floats, I can land on a lake and remove the anti-aircraft gun from the cargo area and blow your Defiant to (United) kingdom come.
    Mike Mann

Quote Originally Posted by mmann View Post
    With the Norseman on floats, I can land on a lake and remove the anti-aircraft gun from the cargo area and blow your Defiant to (United) kingdom come.
    it's a possibility.... but in unloading i'm sure the Defiant would pull a tight enough turn to do a spooky number with the turret

Admit it, you Brits are just ticked off because it was a Norseman that crashed into King Alfred's tower in 1944 and you didn't get around to repairing it (the tower not the Norseman) until 1986.
    Mike Mann

Yes, to clarify, that was in jest... Some of my best friends are Canadian.

Half of me is Canadian and I went with the BP. I remember reading stories of how it was decimated in WWII and have always been interested in how it might fly in our little virtual world.

That said, Paul did indicate he had been looking at several projects. Perhaps he will take on more than one
    (Please. Worthy candidates all).
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
    (Clarke and Clark)

Be careful, we don't want to rehash 1812. It's looking like only a few people are beating there gums so to speak/type and no more voters are showing up so I think it may be time to declare the winner. What do you think?

I'm more annoyed that Glen Miller, one of my big musical heroes got taken out in one...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Domingue View Post
    Be careful, we don't want to rehash 1812. It's looking like only a few people are beating there gums so to speak/type and no more voters are showing up so I think it may be time to declare the winner. What do you think?

yes please declare....end the maddness

Call it, Paul!! Let's wrap this up! And the winner is ..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    yes please declare....end the maddness
    maddness?

THIS

IS

SOH!

*Kicks barrel into bottomless pit*

Has to be the Defiant for me!
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Okay,

Since I can see that my choices are not going to go anywhere and will fall by the wayside, I hereby announce that my vote is in fact for sale.....

I'll take anything.... a new Harley Davidson....5 Gals of 100LL....birth control advice....a kind word....whatever.....
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Quote Originally Posted by TeaSea View Post
    Okay,

Since I can see that my choices are not going to go anywhere and will fall by the wayside, I hereby announce that my vote is in fact for sale.....

I'll take anything.... a new Harley Davidson....5 Gals of 100LL....birth control advice....a kind word....whatever.....
    A Harley Davidson and 5 Gallons of Avgas would seem to be adequate birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaSea View Post
    Okay,

Here... Have a beer. :ernae: Now vote Defiant! Haha

I'd like to see an actual Cessna T-41C Mescalero...beyond just a set of textures I mean or is there one I missed? Is there a decent air file somewhere?

:USA-flag:

Looks like the competition is at an end. The winner will be announced by Paul in another thread. Thanks for participating.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD