MASH 4077 scenery - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: MASH 4077 scenery

Sorry to dredge this old thread up, but I recently went back to this scenery to fly Bell 47s around, and noticed that all of the static scenery jeeps are missing their wheels.

Tried to refresh scenery config, no joy. Tried to re install the scenery to the library, didnt fix it. Removed folders and added back in from download that is confirmed to have worked in the past, still wont work.

This worked perfectly back in 2013 when I installed it first, so this problem has me stumped.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jeepmissingwheels.jpg  
    Archer Pilot

Certified Flight Instructor
    ASEL/MEL

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by piperarcherpilot View Post
    Sorry to dredge this old thread up, but I recently went back to this scenery to fly Bell 47s around, and noticed that all of the static scenery jeeps are missing their wheels. Tried to refresh scenery config, no joy. Tried to re install the scenery to the library, didnt fix it. Removed folders and added back in from download that is confirmed to have worked in the past, still wont work. This worked perfectly back in 2013 when I installed it first, so this problem has me stumped.
    Hi piperarcherpilot. That's my scenery. The problem is not in the scenery per se. That scenery object is called from your add on scenery/static scenery objects folder. It appears as the tire texture is missing. I would expect that the tire texture is also missing from any other add on scenery that has that jeep in it. It is JeepM151 which is in one of your add on scenery libraries. At least it was there back in 2013.

Maybe someone else who sees this thread knows which texture it is and will be willing to send a copy along to you. I would be happy to do that myself if I had a clue as to which one it was.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by rdaniell View Post
    Hi piperarcherpilot. That's my scenery. The problem is not in the scenery per se. That scenery object is called from your add on scenery/static scenery objects folder. It appears as the tire texture is missing. I would expect that the tire texture is also missing from any other add on scenery that has that jeep in it. It is JeepM151 which is in one of your add on scenery libraries. At least it was there back in 2013.

Maybe someone else who sees this thread knows which texture it is and will be willing to send a copy along to you. I would be happy to do that myself if I had a clue as to which one it was.

RD
    Thank you for your help, and thank you for the very cool scenery! I tried a few other things and found that if I moved the Battalion Aid station to a higher priority than the Mash 4077 in the scenery library, the wheels showed up. Strange, but it seems to be working now.
    Archer Pilot

Certified Flight Instructor
    ASEL/MEL

I'm glad that you found a solution and thank you for the nice compliment on the project. It makes some sense as that same jeep is also in the Battalion Aide Station. I've used it in a lot of my military projects.

RD

It's like the episode where Klinger was going to eat a jeep!

LOL that was a good one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1050987b2d5bbb4b167766d2b5441f70.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	32813
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Icon22

You reckon the tires tasted like chicken?

RD

Members who have read this thread: 3