Whats going on with the F-4?

Thread: Whats going on with the F-4?

Whats going on with the F-4?

The F-4 that's in production... Is it still being worked on or has it been abandoned? It's been forever.

Be a bit more specific. Which developer are you talking about; A2A ?

UKMIL has posted WiP screenshot in the thread above called FSX addon Products in Development ---er some such - last posting in that thread
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by airattackimages View Post
    The F-4 that's in production... Is it still being worked on or has it been abandoned? It's been forever.
    I've been asking this, too.

You have a few options, if you're getting desperate:

• You can carry on waiting for A2A - or RAZBAM - or someone - to produce a commercial offering.
    • UKMIL's Gaffer is 'snowed-under', as he's a one-man developer - so you'll be waiting until after he's finished the Typhoon.
    • You can get the AFS offering. It's the F-4F, and doesn't pretend to be anything else.
    • You can port the Alphasim/Virtavia packs. There are known issues with these, reported many times elsewhere.

Have I missed anything?

Dave

We are working on 3 F4 models across several variants.

It is too early to show anything at present but development will speed up when we release the Buccaneer S2 and next two models of the 1950-60's Royal Navy Fleet Carrier HMS Victorious, all three of which will be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    We are working on 3 F4 models across several variants.

It is too early to show anything at present but development will speed up when we release the Buccaneer S2 and next two models of the 1950-60's Royal Navy Fleet Carrier HMS Victorious, all three of which will be soon.

Wow, great news!!!

missed one

the Iris Phantoms are not bad , i prefer it to the virtavia's - they'll all have to do until something new comes down the pipe

A buddy of mine, Alex, and I are working on an F-4. I'll post up some screenshots in a new thread.

Jamal

Thanks everybody Thanks Dave. Yep, have used the Alphasim ones but they are huge frame rate killers. If I knew more I could probably find what's causing it, but I don't. Really excited about Jamal's project!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Whiskey View Post
    the Iris Phantoms are not bad.....
    That's assuming you have them, of course. They don't seem to be available any more.

If only the Cloud9 offering was portable.....

Dave