Speaking of the IRIS Vulcan

Thread: Speaking of the IRIS Vulcan

Speaking of the IRIS Vulcan

I'm surprised that nobody has caught this... :salute:

According to the IRIS Facebook page, they are having a sale because it is the "End of the Financial Year" and Karen's birthday. Lots of good prices.

This morning I picked up the IRIS Avro Vulcan for $15.00. I thought there were some repaints about (according to one post I read), but cannot seem to find any. Anyone know where there might be some repaints?

Thx
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Blog Entries
    If i'm corect the vulcan only came in two color sets: The typical camoflage, and the radiation white.. I do not believe there are other paints for this bird..

Every time you buy this product, you're contributing to a company that never paid for what they are selling.

Please STOP buying this one. I never EVER get a penny.

Oh and feel free to ban my #%% for this...

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Every time you buy this product, you're contributing to a company that never paid for what they are selling.

Please STOP buying this one. I never EVER get a penny.

Oh and feel free to ban my #%% for this...
    Before this gets out of hand and this thread gets locked, I've got something to add.

I'm retired and on a fixed income, therefore I like sales.

I know nothing about the background of your comment, but I did hear that Milviz was involved in the design which is one of the reasons I made my decision to add it to my FSX addons.

I'm sorry that you did not receive a penny for your efforts for this product. My intent was to let others know that IRIS has a sale on a variety of products through the end of the month.

Nuff said... I'm done.. :mix-smi:
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

How about I just go out and buy this plane just so it causes you more grief.

I get so sick and tire of hearing about your bad business dealings with other developers.

This is why myself and a number of other individuals don't care how good a model your team makes we want nothing to do with you or your products.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    If i'm corect the vulcan only came in two color sets: The typical camoflage, and the radiation white.. I do not believe there are other paints for this bird..
    I count at least four: Overall white, camo top with light grey bottom, camo on top with dark grey bottom (At the time of the 'Black Buck raids on the Falklands) and full camo like XH558, the last flying Vulcan, currently wears.

So all variations are already included in the package.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Members who have read this thread: 1