Upload??

Thread: Upload??

Chesaning-The middle of the Mitten. Go Blue.

Upload??

I recently got 3 E-mails saying that I had recently uploaded my old Tulagi missions which I had uploaded years ago. I haven't uploaded anything in a long time but I don't mind them being reestablished in your uploads. I have gotten away from CFS2 for a while now due to health and other problems. Part of my problem was to much sitting in front of my computer and not enough exercise . Had a heart attack,and a minor stroke. I can certainly see that Tulagi needs a lot of updating . Maybe I will look at doing some of it when I have time. Nice to see the site is still here. Have a good one. BLONDI:cost1:

sorry to hear about your heart attack.
    I had that notifications too of some campaigns made by me years ago, it seems that Rami is updating the new library.
    cheers, hope u get better!
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Library Staff
    Hi Blondi & Mario,

I'm the culprit - at least for the uploads. Perhaps the emails are generated automatically. Your missions were in the old archive, from which downloads can no longer be made. Rather than lose your fine works, I re-uploaded them to the new library (along with many more from other authors over the last year).

Mario, I wasn't sure if your Sakai campaign superceded your Sakai mission pack, so I uploaded the missions. This means there are two Sakai downloads by you - one in the Campaigns section and the other in the Missions section.

Keep up the good work chaps, and Blondi look after yourself - all the best.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kdriver View Post
    Hi Blondi & Mario,

I'm the culprit - at least for the uploads. Perhaps the emails are generated automatically. Your missions were in the old archive, from which downloads can no longer be made. Rather than lose your fine works, I re-uploaded them to the new library (along with many more from other authors over the last year).

Mario, I wasn't sure if your Sakai campaign superceded your Sakai mission pack, so I uploaded the missions. This means there are two Sakai downloads by you - one in the Campaigns section and the other in the Missions section.

Keep up the good work chaps, and Blondi look after yourself - all the best.

Kevin
    Thank u Kevin for your work in this task!
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Sorry to read about your health problems... I hope you are feeling and will feel better.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0