Fairchild 24 Series is away! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Fairchild 24 Series is away!

Quote Originally Posted by Portia911 View Post
    psssst! healthy discount on this one over at SimMarket - but only until 29 July:
    http://secure.simmarket.com/lionhear...-fsx-p3d.phtml

Bought and installed...a few flights, wonderfull as usual from LionHeart

Similar deal over at Just Flight - 40% off Lionheart's Fairchild 24 and Piper Pacer (US$14.99)

Why do they always go on sale after I buy it?

PC Aviator is having a 10% off end-of-month sale. Combined with the 40% off deal, I just picked up this beauty for the unbelievable price of $13.47 US. NICE.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    Why do they always go on sale after I buy it?
    Hey Rudyjo,

Speak with whoever you purchased it from and request if its possible to get the discount. Sometimes they will do it, or at least attach it to your account for another purchase.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Hey Rudyjo,

Speak with whoever you purchased it from and request if its possible to get the discount. Sometimes they will do it, or at least attach it to your account for another purchase.

Bill
    Thanks Bill. I bought it from JustFlight.
    Flight Simulator has been my hobby for over 10 years, it has certainly given me 1000's of hours of enjoyment, breaking it down by the amount I've paid for various payware planes, it is very cheap compared to what some people put into a hobby.
    I wouldn't think of asking for a refund for part of it.

Thanks for all the work that you developers put into this!

I'm glad I looked at this thread this morning. Just purchased and downloaded.
    Looking at my emails this is my 8th Lionheart GA aircraft. Make that the 9th,
    forgot about the Kodiac. Thanks Bill!
    :ernae:

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    I'm glad I looked at this thread this morning. Just purchased and downloaded.
    Looking at my emails this is my 8th Lionheart GA aircraft. Make that the 9th,
    forgot about the Kodiac. Thanks Bill!
    :ernae:

Hey Frank,

Most welcome. Good to have a returning customer.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Thank you for another Beautiful Paint... with nicely refinished interior too

Attachment 91086

Sweet Aircraft :salute:

Calling Peterwatkings2, do you copy?

You had a reddish repaint of a Finnish prewar/wartime Fairchild. Where did you find information about that paint or is it fictional?

Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    Calling Peterwatkings2, do you copy?

You had a reddish repaint of a Finnish prewar/wartime Fairchild. Where did you find information about that paint or is it fictional?
    Hi William. The aircraft is not fictional. It was ex-OH-RIM, the aircraft was impressed into Finnish Air Force service in October 1939 and was used by the Air Officer Commanding as a personal transport. The commander liked it so much that he arranged for it to be bought by the Air Force in September 1940. It was unfortunately crashed at Malmi in April 1941.
    I found the information through googling for pictures of the F24 on the net!

Very interesting. I knew Air Force had one but colors were a new info to me. It was only after the war and the surplus planes when Fairchild became very popular among Finns. In fifties it was the most numerous GA type with 18 examples.

Thank You for the repaints.

Gee, the G-AKJA (one of the repaints) seems to have been in Finland as well as OH-FCO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    ..... OlderthenDirt twisted my arm and I relented and made a float version for both the radial and Ranger versions.
    And now you twist my arm with the image below.....

Tommy

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

I very like his VC (not edited, just Shade effects + Sweet FX)!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 3