It's about that time...Lord Stanley awaits! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's about that time...Lord Stanley awaits!

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Hey,

Congrats to all Blackhawks fans...it looks like I'll be eating deep dish tomorrow. What a lousy way to go down...
    Yeah that was weird....I was thinking overtime for sure.
    You guys kinda went down like the San Antonio Spurs did in game 6....:isadizzy:

Reply...

Panther,

Just remember, enjoy the chalice while you have it...soon it will be back in its rightful place...as a figurehead for the USS Constitution.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

In another forum,
    There's a small discussion going on (with fans from Canada too) saying that "speed and skill" won out over "bruisers".....

INCREDIBLE FINISH!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GmiFZH98_Lw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rami,
    This Blackhawk victory has put me in a magnanimous mood. No hard feelings. In fact,....I'll be shipping out the three Lou Malnati deep dish pizzas to you in short order. In fact,...I'll make sure the pizza crust will be made using
    Lou's 'butter-crust' ingredients. Yum yum.
    Looking forward in receiving the NE lobster tails. However, hold it on the clam chowder and the ocean grit. A few more lobster tails would would be fine though.
    -Brad
    :ernae:
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Hey All,

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    In another forum,
    There's a small discussion going on (with fans from Canada too) saying that "speed and skill" won out over "bruisers".....
    I don't think so - Which team is older? I think Boston was simply out of gas. Were they a younger set of "bruisers" they would have won.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    I don't think so - Which team is older? I think Boston was simply out of gas. Were they a younger set of "bruisers" they would have won.

-Ed-
    I can always count on you to try and rile me up :mixedsmi:
    Facts of the matter are that we'll never know this.

Then there's that older Raven's team that won the Superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by brad kaste View Post
    Rami,
    This Blackhawk victory has put me in a magnanimous mood. No hard feelings. In fact,....I'll be shipping out the three Lou Malnati deep dish pizzas to you in short order. In fact,...I'll make sure the pizza crust will be made using
    Lou's 'butter-crust' ingredients. Yum yum.
    Looking forward in receiving the NE lobster tails. However, hold it on the clam chowder and the ocean grit. A few more lobster tails would would be fine though.
    -Brad
    :ernae:
    Pizza and Lobster Tails sound great to me! :mixedsmi:

Hey All,

-Ed-

Ed- Let's just say the better team won. The Bruins have nothing to hang their heads about. There can only be one winner. Fortunately for Chicago Fans it was the Hawks! The parade is Friday and I am currently working right along the parade route. Haven't been to one since the White Sox won the World Series back in '05. Looking forward to the madness!

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_23 View Post
    The Bruins have nothing to hang their heads about.
    Very true.
    Like I said in an earlier post, I thought the outcome was weird (2 goals in 20 seconds) and I thought for sure, the game was going into over-time....

Hey All,

One comment says "LOVE how you worked in the "if you're good loser, you're a loser" hahaha BRILLIANT! GO CANUCKS!!"

We'll see should be interesting!

-Ed-
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

I prefer Chicago myself....:mixedsmi:

Hey All,

if they could only learn what music is... Sorry horns belong on bovines not in a rock band - generally speaking...

-Ed-

Hey All,

if they could only learn what music is... Sorry horns belong on bovines not in a rock band - generally speaking...

-Ed-

Alright now Grumpy...er EasyEd.....:mixedsmi:

Hey All,

Actually that would be...

Given the springtime cold I been wading through the last 4 days...

To each their own...

-Ed-

I wasn't rootin' for either team, just wanted to see a game 7! Sorry Rami, I'm sure we'll see the Bruins next year, hopefully my "dead wings" will do better as well. Congrats, Panther_99FS, on another Chicago "Cup."

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Sorry horns belong on bovines not in a rock band

Any instrument that gives the band a unique sound belongs, heck any instrument at all. Never heard a mandolin in a rock band before Led Zeppelin..... A local band here recently added a young lady playing the violin. What an awesome addition. She adds exponentially to the music. They've almost tripled their audiences since adding her.
    Matt

Question

Quote Originally Posted by aeronca1 View Post
    Any instrument that gives the band a unique sound belongs, heck any instrument at all.

You a Jean-Luc Ponty and/or ELO fan :ques: