Addon-Capsule VID : Flight Replicas BOOMERANG

Thread: Addon-Capsule VID : Flight Replicas BOOMERANG

Addon-Capsule VID : Flight Replicas BOOMERANG

Hello, Keeping on posting my Addon-Capsule videos about Addons I particularly like. Today, the Flight Replicas CAC BOOMERANG. Not often exposed on forums I think. As usual, no fancy effect, no music, no alteration whatsoever.. Enjoy!

The Boomerang is a very nice model. I can spend hours looking at the extremely detailed engine. The model has some interesting features, like the working compressor.

Thanks for the video!

Huub

Great model alright, brilliant sound package to go with it, pleased you kept the music out to give peoples a taste of what it dose sound like<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Great model alright, brilliant sound package to go with it, pleased you kept the music out to give peoples a taste of what it dose sound like<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Thank you!
    Yes, keeping the music and sound effect out is the principle of those "capsules". Just the add-on as it is for real in FSX.
    And this Boomerang is brilliant indeed!

I think you may have sold me, on this forgotten model...

Thanks! Excellent production.
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Members who have read this thread: 0