Just Flight Eurofighter released! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Flight Eurofighter released!

Fully agree with JensOLe and Wombat666, I took many pics at RAF Coningsby and most of the time training fits like these is what they use and that is what I like best:

Charter Member 2015
    Another +1 for alternative real world training loadouts. When I get round to picking up this addon, which I'll definitely be doing regardless of any future updates, I'd prefer if the Welsh farmers don't think that I'm waging a virtual war on them when tearing through the Mach Loop!
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    I think that the 'Average' purchaser possibly wants an aircraft with every possible weapon loadout, plus the Kitchen Sink and the Chief of Air Staff's medals!!
    Just look at some of the weird things under wings we've seen in the past, most of them only used in trials or as a very limited 'Field Modification', or just as an Air Show Static Display piece.
    For example, a Harrier GR.7 complete with 3xBL755 - 2xAIM9 Sidewinder - 2xTanks - 2xPaveway II LGB., or (my pet hate!) 'Bazooka Rocket Tube' clusters slung on P47's and P38's, along with assorted AA missiles that simply don't apply to Phantoms and Starfighters, in fact, we could probably fault most 'Military' additions in this way, but I believe this is really part of the package that purchasers expect and a developer needs to cater for the market.
    We are (most of us anyway) not enthused about a load of crap spoiling our aircraft, and I'd be very happy to see a plain 'Vanilla' Typhoon wearing a couple if AIM9 launchers and a single belly tank, perhaps that might be incorporated in a forthcoming patch.
    Funny to see, that the "loadout"-discussion goes on.
    As you might have seen I had mentioned it some posts before, but I don't think that the JF-team wants to share my opinion. Maybe, if some more try to make some advertising for some new loadout-options or a new loadout-system, they might include this in in update.

Nevetheless I am goeing to get this in the near future. It looks so sexy!!

Where is the spanish livery? Spain is one of six primary users that use this plane, and one of the four manufacturer of this jet fighter.

creating an aircraft, that allows the end user to select whatever they want as payload is not hard, as many of us developers have done. So it would not be too difficult for JF to follow. The FSX code for custom payloads is very easy

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    ARGGH those textures are just wrong. THe base colour is not bad, but I have never seen an RAF Typhoon with a different colour nose, and those Sqn markings are simply not up to payware quality. Lets hope I get the paintkit I have paid for soon, so I can fix this:salute:

I'm really disappointed there's no option to bolt a kitchen sink under each wing... but in all seriousness has anyone looked at the promotional material at the JF site? I just did and I'm moderately sure a clean option is displayed in the video. But what do I know, I haven't bought it. Yet.

Baz, that's a really good-looking model, kudos!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Looks like a sweet fighter addon. May just have to get it. But sign me up for a loadout upgrade. For a fighter addon to really get high marks in my book you have to be able to customize loadouts.

And don't forget it has mashable buttons and crankable knobs and sounds like............well, it sounds damn good. Better than most kerosene burners for FSX.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I am close to getting this.

Does anyone know if it runs in Prepar3D?

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    I am close to getting this.

Does anyone know if it runs in Prepar3D?

Bill
    Yes, it runs very well, but you will have to move it across yourself.

Ian.

p.s my screen shot was taken in Prepar3D

Quote Originally Posted by UKMIL View Post
    ARGGH those textures are just wrong. THe base colour is not bad, but I have never seen an RAF Typhoon with a different colour nose, and those Sqn markings are simply not up to payware quality. Lets hope I get the paintkit I have paid for soon, so I can fix this:salute:
    Apart from this one and a host of others I saw my google imaging "Eurofighter":

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...urofighter.JPG

Indeed some of the RAF have a darker nose.....

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...yphoon-006.jpg

The Eurofighter nose is made of different materials to the main fuse so it will kick up a different level of specular in different lights. The RAF ones are having their specular levels toned down though to better simulate the latest schemes and will be incorporated in the next upgrade/patch. Along with a few other "suggestions" made.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...urofighter.JPG

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...yphoon-006.jpg
    A man and his Eurofighter. Sure beats a Porsche when you talk about what you drive!

Caption competition, perhaps?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Caption competition, perhaps?

Dave
    LOL, before this gets embarassing you should know that this guy is *not* a pilot but a disgraced politician
    (a former defence minister who left office in disgrace when it came out that he had plagiarized his Ph.D. thesis)
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Quote Originally Posted by vora View Post
    LOL, before this gets embarassing you should know that this guy is *not* a pilot but a disgraced politician
    (a former defence minister who left office in disgrace when it came out that he had plagiarized his Ph.D. thesis)
    In that case:"I designed this thing, you know."
    TFZ-034
    "I fought the law and the law won ..."

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    So not an RAF one with a lighter nose then....

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Yes, it runs very well, but you will have to move it across yourself.

Ian.

p.s my screen shot was taken in Prepar3D
    Thanks Ian!

I'll probably get it tomorrow night, my Friday evening weekend present to myself.

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

SOH-CM-2014
    I wish that guy wasnt in the way so I could see the details on that beauty behind him.

Superb rendition of the Typhoon in my humble opinion :salute:

Looking forward to the update that will no doubt give her a 'spit and polish'...

Attachment 87143Attachment 87144

Just curious. Any sign of an update on this?? Any further remarks or reviews since it's release??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.