Admiral "Ants" Barge

Thread: Admiral "Ants" Barge

Admiral "Ants" Barge

:salute:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ian,

Where/how'd you get the static Corsair IIs on deck? NC

The "barge" and other details really look nice and set the surrounding great. Although I'm curious why there are no shadows. Are they turned off in your settings, Ian? Or not modeled in? Not having them doesn't look right.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Ian,

Where/how'd you get the static Corsair IIs on deck? NC
    That is SDB's early 1980's deck setup from one of the chosen flights , this one is of the default flights off Australian coast .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    The "barge" and other details really look nice and set the surrounding great. Although I'm curious why there are no shadows. Are they turned off in your settings, Ian? Or not modeled in? Not having them doesn't look right.
    Something i did not notice , working on the Christchruch city rebuild thought I may have turned the Ground scenery shadows off but on checking it is ticked , ill have a look later on and confirm whether shadows are built in on this model .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Not sure about that but maybe shadows can not be cast on the deck of a carrier as it is an object and not the ground.