Amiot 350 to 358 and 370 series

Thread: Amiot 350 to 358 and 370 series

Amiot 350 to 358 and 370 series

Does anyone know where these flightsim models are hiding apart from the FS95 Amiot 354 at www.Flightsim.com ?
    I have seen references also to a ow a354.zip and Amiot 351a panel, so there must be more somewhere.

Dombral has some nice examples shown in one of his videos. Also on Youtube MrWindycat31 has a couple of nice videos.
    If there are some more updated versions than the FS95 example it would be nice to cross a couple of aircraft off my future projects list,
    as there are some very nice flightsim models shown on those videos.

Any ideas ???????????

Regards SGV

SOH-CM-2024

Amiot Series

Hi Seagull,

Some time ago I asked the same question,as many years ago there were a series of Amiots 350-370 ,I think developed for CFS1, by someone like Alain Breton. They were apparently easily converted ( so I was led to belive) to CFS2 as they were developed at around the time CFS2 came into being.

One of our members maybe Dombrai :isadizzyosted some very nice shots of the Amiots a couple of years back with some comments about needing a good panel or something similar!!!

Sorry that's all I can remember.
    There is also a comment in our forums from Bill Kestell who received the aircraft direct from Alain Breton a couple of years ago.

Hope this helps(a little )
    Regards

Hello 1150

Thanks for the info, and nice to know others have had the same thoughts & questions !!!!!!!
    It was actually Alain Bretons work that I was looking for when I found the other example, I have seen pictures of the version with the small tear-drop canopy before, but have never been able to find them.

Dombral,

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

As I have been out of work due to health reasons (mild heart attack & mild stroke) that has been compounded by PTSD (from multiple events) with co-morbid depression, I have been trying to get my old enthusiasm for life back again, but it has been far more of a struggle than most people realize.

CFS2 has always been good for getting me up again - so I have been looking for a series of projects to help that along.
    The Amiot series was on that list, but looking at what has been available the Amiot series obviously looks like it has been done very well before.
    I don't want to reinvent the wheel and there are heaps of projects that can be done for CFS2.
    Some advice so I can arrange my projects and help get my health back up again would be much appreciated.

If anyone thinks I am biting off more than I chew I also have Aspergers Syndrome (yes I definitely got some short straws in life) and the WW2 aviation era (1930s to 1950s, also WW1) is one of my interest areas - so help me get back on my feet and hopefully I can get that production line that I had for the Ju-52 & Korean Mustangs back up and running as well !!!!!!!

Regards SGV