Happy Birthday Matt!

Thread: Happy Birthday Matt!

Happy Birthday Matt!

A very 'Happy Birthday' to our fabulous Matt Wynn!
    I hope you're having a great day, and that your treat (the new PC) arrived on time...
    Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Best Wishes, Stuart :ernae:

Happy Birthday, Tiger.... :birthday2 All the best!

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Happy birthday Matt

Ttfn

Pete

Happy Birthday Matt.

:ernae: Jamie

Many, many happy returns. And many thanks for all the FS creations over the years... wonder how many times I can add the word many into a single paragraph? Happy birthday.

My best wishes to you as well!!!!
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

many, many, many thanks guys... it has been a good day, full of good news... my artwork looks set to be on sale in a Museum in the future (All things going well), i'm cleared for my Visit to the Netherlands for Luchtmachtdagen and also that my Doc gave me the green light on my knee to restart my 'Spartan Exercise' (Ie; VERY intensive) to get back to my prime... my many repaints over the years will continue rest assured of that, ok i can fly FSX now but my heart will always be in FS9, for it is where many of my greatest friends, and colleagues in the community fly... so once more many, MANY thanks for the best wishes :salute:

nord... i managed 7, about average for my many uses for many.... it's almost like 'cat-game' (Those who have seen the film 'Super Troopers' will know what i'm talking about)

SOH-CM-2020
    Hey Matt , Happy Birthday from down under

Wishing you all the best and many more.

Just remember ... Birthdays are good for your health ..... the more ya have the longer ya live

Pete.

Hi Matt, happy birthday from me down under too!
    Mark

Hi Matt!

Happy Birthday!:birthday2 I hope you'll have a great one, with many happy Bdays to follow.
    Thank you so much for all the awesome things you do for us fellow flightsimmers!

Cheers,
    Maarten

Blog Entries

Happy Birthday!

Hope you enjoy this one and many, many more!
    Will be going to Schweinfurt for a year end of June or beginning of July... I have a
    friend working at Mildenhall we knew at Landstuhl and he invited us to visit him there,
    so I'll pop up in the UK often... Would love to meet you and see some of your work in person...

could likely be arranged pal as all my profile artistry is done on my laptop... but i'll check my Schedule, i know i'm at Luchtmachtdagen and in the Netherlands from June 12th or so thru June 19th, then possibly Waddington Airshow and RIAT in July, but i'll check my calendar just in case we sort something :salute:

Members who have read this thread: 0