quick question

Thread: quick question

Question quick question

Anyone know of a good or decent freeware AC114 Commander for FS9? It's the last plane I truly want. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. All the best regards, Jeremy

Sorry, señor, but the only TC114 Commander I know of for FS 9 is the payware model from FSD. There is a freeware TC114 Commander for FS 2002 over at FlightSim.com that works in FS 9,
    but it needs some tweaking in the Sound and Panel.cfg's, and the Prop Texture doesn't show.

Hope that helps!

Didn't Bill Ortis, aka Lionheart also do this, in the guise of the Bellanca version?

Ttfn

Pete

Bill's Bellancas weren't freeware either.

I'm sure that there's a free plane very similar to the AC114 out there (TB-20?).

Premier Aircraft Design has a nice Socata TB-21TC and Francis Silva has a TB20. I think there are additional textures for both as well.
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Thanks guys.You guys are great!! I appreciate your replies. :salute: Best regards, Jeremy

The only AC Commander I know was the Flight1/AOPA 112 Commander.
    That was a very nicely done aircraft visually and I had a chance to fly the real thing just before leaving CA and it is a good technical match as well.

Cheers
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny9850 View Post
    The only AC Commander I know was the Flight1/AOPA 112 Commander.
    That was a very nicely done aircraft visually and I had a chance to fly the real thing just before leaving CA and it is a good technical match as well.

Cheers
    Stefan
    You know, I wish I could find that one, but it seems AOPA no longer hosts the file. Darn. Kind regards, Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by jrbirdman View Post
    You know, I wish I could find that one, but it seems AOPA no longer hosts the file. Darn. Kind regards, Jeremy
    I think it was members-only. Or are you registered there?

My Very First Payware Plane

Back in the day I bought the FSD International Commander 115TC that is compatible with FS2002 and FS9. I still enjoy it. The Commander is really a luxury single piston, and they've done a nice job of it. I also have the Lionheart Bellance Viking, which is a work of art. The real world Commander has quite a hefty price tag, while the real world Bellanca Viking comes at a surprisingly low price. Both have similar performance. The FSD Commander is about $15, so not too much money for a good plane. I like the sound set which includes the whining of the turbocharger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I think it was members-only. Or are you registered there?
    I am registered with the AOPA but when I went on the site, the link was dead. So, I guess that't my luck.

Bummer. Not sure if Sendung the Zip would do any good because there was an activation link if I recall which likely is dead as well.

Try e-mailing AOPA ... Not very likely but one never knows.

Cheers
    Stefan