Boston Again!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Again!

Blog Entries

FBI Most Wanted

OK, Here is the 2 that the FBI is looking for bombing Boston Marathron.

Attachment 84906
    Attachment 84907
    Attachment 84908
    Attachment 84909

To Provide
    Tips in the Investigation

If you have
    visual images, video, and/or details regarding the explosions along the Boston
    Marathon route and elsewhere, submit them on https://bostonmarathontips.fbi.gov/.
    No piece of information or detail is too small.

You can also call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324),
    prompt #3, with information.
    All media
    inquiries should be directed to the FBI’s National Press Office at (202)
    324-3691.

- Boston
    FBI
    - Boston Police
    Department
    Look What I Have Become!

Boston Again!

Gunman(s) shoot and killed a campus officer at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Than apparently took police SUV, reports of explosives being tossed out of stolen SUV and automatic gun fire from SUV as well.</SPAN>

One suspect in custody. 2nd or more possible still loose. Bomb disposal has/being called in to remove unexploded bombs laying in the streets.</SPAN>

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/bos...html?hpt=hp_t1

Live Videos and Scanner.
    http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon
    http://www1.whdh.com/video/7newslive
    http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Polic...anner-s146109/
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

According to the news over here, the apprehended individual is one of the bombing suspects. hats off to the law enforcement community who acted really fast and decisive on this one!

Sources reporting 1st suspect is dead.

About half hour ago the came across the scaner that they would be slowing down the manhunt for the other. The guy was droping bombs as he was running and bombs are all over the place and they are afrad they may step on one. Bomb disposal is trying to get them but the plan is to try to contain the guy in the area and wait for daylight.

I sincerely hope that the other individual is apprehended alive for questioning. Eliminating monsters can be a good thing, extracting information is better.

Dosn't sound likely. First guy had a bomb on him confirmed by scanner warning to police.

Blog Entries
    Look What I Have Become!

I've been tuned into the scanners for over 2 hours now, one suspect dead, the other still on the loose. They have a perimeter set up, clearing house/building by house/building , street by street. The evacuated-displaced residents are being boarded on city buses from what I can tell.

I heard a recording of the firefight with the first suspect, multiple volleys of gunfire followed by a powerful blast(apparent suicide vest). In the last 20 minutes, Boston PD Chief was on the radio warning ALL Officers/Agents that the second suspect may have an explosive vest and a long barreled weapon.

Just now, EMS is being called to the BPD command post for 3 injured Officers(not sure how they were injured).

Scary situation!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stay safe everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards SGV

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Wait'll we get the background on these guys . . .

EDIT - FoxNews, Yahoo are reporting these guys are either from Chechnya or an area near Chechnya - they are generally from the same crowd that took those Russian schoolchildren hostage several years ago and wound up killing a number of them, plus others, before dying themselves during the rescue by the Russian Army. Putting their pictures out to the media last night spooked them into losing their cool. The (apparent) use of bomb vests by both individuals indicates their willingness to be taken alive (none) - not afraid to die or take others with them. It would seem they also both (allegedly) have combat experience against US or allied troops in AF/IQ. There are many things the FBI & others are not saying (wisely) about what's happening, but everyone should note this - in the past we've heard about success after success by FBI/DHS/others re: breaking up alleged terror plots because the ring was infiltrated, sources placed, etc; these were wanna-bes and not truly dangerous people. These two brothers come from an insular community, had combat experience and motivation, and there was no advanced notice of the attack, meaning the group (if any) they belonged to has extremely good internal security. They will act decisively and aren't afraid to use deadly force. Sorry to say it, but I think we'd better get ready for more of this, with increasing frequency, in the future.

I hope number one is taken alive. Obviously, suspect number two had no intention of surrender.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

From Reuters

The two suspects are Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Found on the BBC Live coverage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22213651

FBI just confirms names per the live feed.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, aged 19 is the one still alive at this time.

Per BBC live feed Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was born in Kyrgyzstan and has a Massachusetts driver's license.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev the second suspect is dead and was 26 not 20 as previously reported. He was born in Russia.

Blog Entries
    nother pic, they say they have him cornered, 9:20 am
    Attachment 84930
    Look What I Have Become!

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    I hope number one is taken alive.
    Me as well, then use micro explosives to systematically blow off parts of his body........
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by aeronca1 View Post
    Me as well, then use micro explosives to systematically blow off parts of his body........
    But first apply a dentist drill to his teeth to see how well he jumps in the dental chair while being restrained........
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Exclamation Reply...

Hey guys,

People in the Boston area are heeding the warning and staying indoors under lock and key. Boston and the surrounding western suburbs are in lockdown mode and are virtual ghost towns. This in unprecedented, but understandable given the conditions.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Some speculation that he is in Connecticut

1445:

Police in the neighboring state of Connecticut have put out a alert for a vehicle that could "possibly be occupied by a wanted suspect".
    Nothing confirmed at this time

From BBC Live Feed

Every time I see that little 8 y/o boy's picture on the news I shed a tear and I think of the others that have died , and now a MIT police officer and another seriously injured . My mind just draws a blank as how a person or persons , or an organization can have so much hatred and absolutely no conscious , especially when the dead are young babies and children . My buddies and friends all tell me it's their cause . They are so dedicated to their cause . Bull s--t it's their cause ! They are pure evil and IMO they are not even part of the human race ! This is not intended to be a political statement . Just venting some rage and anger .---------------Rich

Update

1534:

Connecticut state police, updated the vehicle they were looking for has been found in Boston.

My most positive thoughts go out to the people of the Boston Area. I hope all of you will be safe and the monster apprehended!

Blog Entries
    since 3:30 am I found more info here @ SOH, than on cnn, fox, lol and google
    Look What I Have Become!

Quote Originally Posted by Ickie View Post
    since 3:30 am I found more info here @ SOH, than on cnn, fox, lol and google
    Ickie, I've found that to be true with a lot of breaking news stories.

RD

Ickie you don't know that the 24 hour news channels are now telegraphs of the moden world?

Members who have read this thread: 0