Craig and Matt's Sopwith Pup Project - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craig and Matt's Sopwith Pup Project

The Pup now not only looks good but sounds good... got a version of the Pup today that includes the new custom sounds. May need some tweaking but its already a great addition to the project.

Matt

Sorry there hasn't been an update for a while but things have been hectic.

The news... Bernt has done a great job of the FDE but may still be tweaking, so that is almost done.

Craig is doing the Documentation...
    and me, well I've been trying to do a video as I promised I would try... only to discover its not something I have a talent for. After several attempts and a lot of wasted time I gave up. The good news is that hopefully Ted (TuFun) is going to do one for us so you may yet get to see a video preview of the Pup.

Matt

Because of all the Pup testing I haven't flown the Camel for a while... I took it for a spin today and I didn't realize how ugly the Camel is by comparison with Pup... fan of both but the Pup wins in the looks stakes IMO.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Because of all the Pup testing I haven't flown the Camel for a while... I took it for a spin today and I didn't realize how ugly the Camel is by comparison with Pup... fan of both but the Pup wins in the looks stakes IMO.

Matt
    I got a chance to fly here some yesterday, and I got to say the model is beautifully done! The sputtering radial sound is amazing! Spent a lot time practice landing this beauty, and handles very well in the air. This vintage bird is fun to fly! Well I'm off to fly and record some footage... movie in the making! -TeD

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Thanks Ted... I really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. We received some updated FDE files yesterday from Bernt, which I will get Craig to send to you (if he hasn't already done so). I haven't tried them out yet myself... Just off to do some test flying now.

Matt