Kyle Larson....good kid

Thread: Kyle Larson....good kid

Kyle Larson....good kid

in my past posts about Kyle no one responded.....i hope someone does this time.....this kid is flat out good...yes he dumped that kid in the short track race at daytona,but dale (sr) ,wallace,gordon,stewart,and many others have done the same...

but he is slowly but surely showing his talent...he just worked his way up to the front yesterday in the nationwide race at bristol,,and then gave busch a run for his money and was almost able to get him at the line...busch even said he was surprised he won and not larson..gordon tweeted a nice comment about larson...stewart likes him alot...

i guess id just like to know im not his only fan..

Kid seems good - more to follow :mixedsmi:

Once again....(Lap 18), the only top 10 Chevy in a sea of Fords and Toyotas....

Yep, Kyle Larson does have talent and he does seem to be more of the old-school mindset when it comes to racing and winning.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Yep, Kyle Larson does have talent and he does seem to be more of the old-school mindset when it comes to racing and winning.
    Kyle likes the dirt!
    That being said, I *think* ol Earnhardt would've liked the kid.....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Kyle likes the dirt!
    That being said, I *think* ol Earnhardt would've liked the kid.....
    Exactly. You can have all the friends you want off-track, but when you are racing you are there to win, not to be friends with everyone.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Exactly. You can have all the friends you want off-track, but when you are racing you are there to win, not to be friends with everyone.
    You don't need to have friends on track, but you'd better not to have enemies there. Something Larson understood but Joey Logano still needs to learn...

Broken track bar....kid still becomes the only Chevy in the top 10!

The kid has the talent and he has the right attitude. He does not give up.

Good season all in all!
    And when you compare him to Blaney, Chase, and Bowman....Kyle is on a team that has never won a cup championship nor does he have any cup championship team mates to lean from...

i didnt see todays race (infact ive seen one race all year) how did he do?..he out?

BTW,this i didnt know until just the other day,Brad Sweets grandmother lived here in my mobilehome park until a few months ago,shes gotten ill and is in a rest home waiting to "go"..sad really...but i had no idea she lived here.i had thought she was i grass valley.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    i didnt see todays race (infact ive seen one race all year) how did he do?..he out?
    Finished 3rd....
    But had to win to make the final 8....