August 1950 Korea - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August 1950 Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon Willy View Post
    Hi Talon,

Are you using FoxFour scenery or something you put together?

TW
    TW

Yes the FoxFour scenery is the basic scenery but I am adding to it.The refinery oil tanks are by Wolfi which weren't out at that time.At Inchon ( GSL scenery ) I put in docks,factories and a refinery.As I go along I will add more scenery as needed.

I bought both the Sabre vs Mig and Korean Combat Pilot and was very happy with both of them. Adding FoxFour is also great.

Anyone interested in the Mustangs don't forget the skins I did for them - original project was just meant to be a quick one but ended up doing a few so there was a bit of variety for anyone doing missions.

(I prefer the Sea Fury !!!!!!!!)

I have some skins for TRs Meteor. and some for TRs P-51. they are of RAAF 77th squadron.

I should get to work on the campaign but i'm having trouble enough getting time for my WWI campaign.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Blood_Hawk23
    I have some skins for TRs Meteor. and some for TRs P-51. they are of RAAF 77th squadron.

I should get to work on the campaign but i'm having trouble enough getting time for my WWI campaign.
    Blood Hawk23,

Keep going on the WW1 campaign, as an old Irish doctor that my family once knew would say - "One ting at a time"

I still have my SCW work which is ongoing as well as a heap of repaints and also models that I want to make.
    Trying to do too much sometimes can have the opposite effect - possibly what that old doctor was advising.

You are also welcome to use any of my Mustang skins in your campaign if you need them when you get your WW1 finished.

Regards, SGV

Pics of Mustang of 77 Sq and S Korean Sq.